⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The united kit is close to being perfect, Chevy smh

manchester-city-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

Not bad tbh, navy or maroon would have worked better
It's not bad but imagine Real Madrid's white home kit having that on it lol.

It's funny how people said Nike was uninspired with their kit designs but they kept everything so simple when it came to the City ones. I have liked almost every single one of our home, away and 3rd kits besides maybe like 4 or so in the last 8 years. Easy pass for me.

Yea a better example would be more like if it was a color not associated with Real at all like I dunno brown accents or some **** lol

Or if nike was like “hmmm Barcelona have worn volt a few times in their away kit...let’s throw random volt stripes and accents in their with the blue and red ones on their actual home shirt” :lol:

This the funniest **** I’ve seen in a minute As far as dumb **** happening in a game. **** was the ref doing in the box :rofl:

Newcastle would be a smart investment as they are well supported outside of England. Huge fan clubs in Asia as well

Newcastle is the biggest city in England that only has one team and Mike Ashley really wants to sell it so it only makes sense.

Anywayzzzz....

Long story short I’m celebrating a friend’s birthday. He’s a ManU fan as you can tell from a grade school project posted in his kitchen

340948CA-1CEB-43A0-B515-1FE311F08D3C.jpeg

SR4 has asked Florentino to let him go to China for free according to Jugones....

My heart is about to stop.

SR4 has asked Florentino to let him go to China for free according to Jugones....

My heart is about to stop.

Florentino better let him leave and go get that money in China.

It was downhill the day CR7 left, Ramos ain’t trying to stick around for some rebuild.

Not to mention RM should be looking for younger options anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom