⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes are going to be on the bench 😤

FTxmSL7XoAExe9M.jpeg

Its a real hard game to predict. Especially considering the way we got to this game. Madrid were underdogs the entirety of this campaign, as they are tomorrow (depending on your beliefs).

What’s you’re predictions score wise?

You keep asking for predictions. Is it because you’re curious or is it because you’re gambling? :lol:

:lol: 💯

I don’t really do predictions typically. If I had to guess idk, Liverpool win 3-2? I’m also a Madrid homer who admittedly has not watched many Liverpool games this season, so my opinion doesn’t really matter much.

Madrid’s fullbacks are gonna have a tough shift at work tomorrow that’s a guarantee

Think Mendy is one of the better equipped fullbacks from a defensive standpoint to keep up. Also Vini should keep TAA somewhat honest with the counter threat.

Carva will be getting help from Valverde on RM’s right. I think it’ll be important for them to stop those initial crosses coming in from Liverpool’s fullbacks though. Definitely will be interesting keeping an eye on those wing matchups.

Also I’m changing my somewhat conservative prediction to a more yolo one. RM win 3-2 in ET :pimp: let’s get this.

Last edited:
I will never ever understand the hate towards Bale from Madrid fans. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Anyways, good luck to both teams tonight. But I've had Benzema to score the first goal and Madrid to win 2-0.

No matter their pedigree,if Real finish the job tonight against a better side that has to be one of the most improbable CL runs ever.

The amount times they looked dead and buried only for them to pull out the result out of their *** right at the end has been crazy :lol:

Benz is having the most clutch season I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom