⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: if he thought the Barça crowd was tough wait until he disappoints United supporters…good luck kid

Barça are tough on their players more than United fans (in the stadium).

The problem is is thatBarca fans weren’t tough on Frenkie because they all bought into his hype and Barça DNA.

:sick::smh:

Murderers laughed in court. So disgusted with how people like those guys can sink so low
Absolute disgrace. Then threating the family in the courthouse. Their time will come.

Logic tells you that Pool win it tomorrow by a landslide…. But the KCM’s been playing like the 97-98 Bulls.

The boys are CSI analysing everyone’s handshake with Flo.
603CCBB9-EE6E-43E3-8877-1B6318BA3376.jpeg

So Ten Hag will have Donny and Frenkie.

De Ligt next.

Then Neres.

Then…..(you get it now)

saw some pundits talking about him bringing all his ajax players over to a big club like man u and how it's probably not gonna end well. we're experiencing the same thing with nagelsmann who brought upa and sabitzer and neither was that impressive this first year, especially sabitzer. and now he wants us to sign laimer from leipzig too. not a great sign when the new manager just wants to bring over all his old players from the smaller club instead of looking at the entire market. dude's trying to have de jong, de ligt, van de beek, timber, antony and neres there? wayyyy too many dudes from ajax imo

saw some pundits talking about him bringing all his ajax players over to a big club like man u and how it's probably not gonna end well. we're experiencing the same thing with nagelsmann who brought upa and sabitzer and neither was that impressive this first year, especially sabitzer. and now he wants us to sign laimer from leipzig too. not a great sign when the new manager just wants to bring over all his old players from the smaller club instead of looking at the entire market. dude's trying to have de jong, de ligt, van de beek, timber, antony and neres there? wayyyy too many dudes from ajax imo

Bro I said this…

Tem Hag is going to United to get the money to bring his Ajax team bsck…

:lol:

As an RM fan I’m not that nervous. Obviously when you get here you want to win. But there’s kind of this playing with house money / underdog energy that takes some pressure off. Whereas being the favorite and having a cakewalk to get there too comes with the weight of expectations.

Our players are going to have to suffer and endure through onslaughts. But imo we have the quality in the likes of Vini, Benz, and Luka to create moments of magic. And a bench that can flip the script of a match.

I think smart money for sure is on Liverpool, but I also think we’re being counted out yet again way too hard before the match even kicks off by a lot of people.

As an RM fan I’m not that nervous. Obviously when you get here you want to win. But there’s kind of this playing with house money / underdog energy that takes some pressure off. Whereas being the favorite and having a cakewalk to get there too comes with the weight of expectations.

Our players are going to have to suffer and endure through onslaughts. But imo we have the quality in the likes of Vini, Benz, and Luka to create moments of magic. And a bench that can flip the script of a match.
What’s you’re predictions score wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom