⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Pavard didnt go to Bayern. Would have been better if he left the bundesliga.

OL are doing everything in their power to stop it from happening though. Seems they're set on keeping him and Aulas is a stubborn sob like Levy so I'll be surprised if it happens this summer

You guys had your chance already before the WC when you lowballed them

Dudes are really going out of their to honor dude when he played maybe 20 mins total during the WC though :rofl:

I'll always be suspicious of players Bayern don't mind getting rid of :lol:

:lol: Yeah man. The last guy I can remember that we got rid of and flourished was kroos (expected). Other than him, all the other dudes that had a "big name" were pretty unimpressive after they left. Douglas was ok at Juve but I didn't really pay much attention to Juve last year

I doubt it's Pogba,saw this earlier

Probably someone like Hazard. Apparently Rabiot is close to signing

You really think a little trophy ceremony is going to stop us?

Let's recap:
Salah transfer declared dead by Roma. Salah is now a Liverpool player.
VVD transfer declared dead by Soton. VVD is now a Liverpool player.
Keita transfer declared dead by RB Leipzig. Keita is now a Liverpool player.
Alisson transfer declared dead by Roma. Alisson is now a Liverpool player.
Fekir transfer declared dead by Lyon. Fill in the blank papi.

LOL this made me laugh way too hard

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 11.36.21 AM.png
wow

Chelsea are running out of options...They are talking about Donnarumma but I don't know if the kid is ready and he doesnt have the skillset for Sarri-Ball

Damn i know it could be a pipe dream but I love the idea of Pogba in the Barca midfield.

Busquets would man the middle & have Pogba & Coutinho. You could also put Coutinho on the left side up front & put Pogba on the left & Rakitic on the right.

One can only dream...

Damn, pool making moves :smh: .. never seen him play I wonder how good dude is. Must be nice if he went for 75m though

96D1AE9E-F4C6-4936-BC89-3652C23D8C96.png

Damn, pool making moves :smh: .. never seen him play I wonder how good dude is. Must be nice if he went for 75m though

96D1AE9E-F4C6-4936-BC89-3652C23D8C96.png

I’ve seen him play really well & I’ve seen him play not bad but meh. When he’s on though, he’s a very good keeper.

Streaky might be too harsh of word but his performances are like Courtois but Alisson is much more naturally mobile & the better distributor from the keeper position. He’s definitely a keeper you can build from the back with.

The price is steep but that’s market value. It’s a really great pick up sorely needed by Pool.

If they get Fekir now? That’s a wrap. They gonna give City all kinds of trouble. And if that happens might be one of the best summer of transfers ever. Not saying the best but up there. Talk about complete transformation.

I’ll say it again hats off to Michael Edwards for getting that kooky john henry to spend some damn money. Not only did he spend money, he bought great players. Obviously Klopp had tons of influence too.

Wish someone at Camp Nou new what they were doing...

Last edited:
Silly evening roundup

Sounds like Klopp is satisfied with the squad he has

Dropping another 60m on Fekir wouldve made sense before signing Allison and Shaqiri,not so much now.

I rate Isco but Hazard >>

P$G stay making a mockery of FFP

LMAO

So basically he'll stay as long as he can still get time off whenever to smash Cerseinha :rofl:

[Di Marzio] Juventus will sell Higuain, Sturaro, and Pjaca to help fund the Ronaldo purchase. Offers have arrived for Rugani and Caldara but they are considered untransferable. Pjanic has offers from Chelsea, Barcelona, and Man City but Juve want to renew his contract.

I think Madrid only needs a striker. I think Lopetegui wants to see what he has & what young players will step up & perform.

I don’t think Madrid should go crazy in the transfer window unless they can take a run at Mbappé.

I’m intrigued about what Lopetegui will do with Vinicius. How will he be brought along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom