⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Rudi went down Chelsea's backline went to hell. Surprised Sarri didn't bring on Ollie.

Good game Liverpool fans

Your team played beautiful game

Fabinho. What he did during injury timeout is wrong. I don’t think he’s dirty. He probably hasn’t moved on his Brazil’s loss against Eden Hazard and his Belgium team

Thing that stands out to me is how much Liverpool's front three help out in mf.

GG Trey Tom and the rest of Pool fans. Now go on and claim the title. Well deserved. You had ups and downs but now finally assembled a Manager who cares, a board that cares, fans that care and players that breathe your spirit.

YNWA

Honestly, I was nervous coming into today's match. Chelsea has had our number lately, but Anfield is a fortress. Another crucial win against a tough side to keep the dream alive. We just need a little help from Spurs, United, or one of the smaller sides that City has to play.

GG Trey Tom and the rest of Pool fans. Now go on and claim the title. Well deserved. You had ups and downs but now finally assembled a Manager who cares, a board that cares, fans that care and players that breathe your spirit.

YNWA
giphy.gif

Got the week from hell coming up, got Barca at the Nou Camp on Tuesday and the Derby at OT next Wednesday where 'Pool likely wins the title if United get a result...

Footy is so dumb :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom