⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Ødegaard played well against Ajax, the team around him just isn't good enough, Ajax won 4-2. Might be his future destination on a buy back for 20 mill, its a rumor I seen floated around a lot.

Rodrygo being the called the anti Gabigol in terms of mentality, good, good.

Last edited:
3 pts away from la liga title :smokin
Only 2 losses all season and 0 in the champions league.

alena is a gonna be a star.
arthur, frenkie, alena, puig. Our midfield is set for the next decade. This group is special.

We are under no pressure to sell pogba much like pool with countinho. And just like Barca, Madrid reek of desperation. You’ll be lucky to pay as little as 150.

Let’s not forget that virus flo tried to charge us 90 for ****ing Morata

Why are people in their feels about Pogba going for a ridiculous fee or not. Whether you get your money back for him or even 120-130 you’re at worst “breaking even” and at best making a profit on a player you overpaid for in the first place who’s not that great for you, and is a midfielder, not an out an out scorer. And you’d get money that can be better put toward getting a few pieces that work instead of having that transfer fee and salary get eaten up by a single piece that isn’t even consistently good for you. Dudes are making his fee some personal vendetta :lol:

F5FE0813-B4B7-4BD1-802F-C671F2748A91.jpeg

Just picked this up. A reminder of the good times. Before fighting for 4th place just to get washed in the following years CL was considered a “good thing”. SMH

#GGMU

Why are people in their feels about Pogba going for a ridiculous fee or not. Whether you get your money back for him or even 120-130 you’re at worst “breaking even” and at best making a profit on a player you overpaid for in the first place who’s not that great for you, and is a midfielder, not an out an out scorer. And you’d get money that can be better put toward getting a few pieces that work instead of having that transfer fee and salary get eaten up by a single piece that isn’t even consistently good for you. Dudes are making his fee some personal vendetta :lol:
lol @ this whole thing. If Madrid wanted 90 for morata and 100 for a washed up bale then pogba is well north of 150. Madrid fans can’t be mad at the market value when they helped dictate it

I don't understand, you gonna be mad if Madrid pay 150 for pog? At the end of the day y'all get your man.

I can't have Pool wining the PL. I just can't.

I'm conflicted. I agree with you, I just can't have Pool win the league...BUT, I'm not down with United rolling over either. It's not even about getting into the Top 4, because I think that is a waste of time for this version of United. I just want to see a consistent team on the pitch and the club restructured so we can actually start to rebuild.

Right now, Pogba is looking like a dogged bullet for Barca due to that summer where he was linked with a move leaving Juve. Hopefully RM overpay for a weak hearted and little minded man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom