⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
united fans are repping the EPL so tough :lol:

Been defending the league for years :lol:

Of course I wish we still had a say in what's going on but just find it curious how such a trash league is getting represented so well in Europe this season

Manchester United & Los Angeles Lakers right now.....

upload_2019-5-8_19-31-58.gif

SHAMBLES

The turn from Coupé It Coupé It ever since Mou got sacked has been hilarious :lol:

You serious? No that’s not true, I absolutely said a million times José needed to be fired. Gotta go Blud.

The turn was giving Olé the contract. I was the one in here saying Fire Mou and go all out for Pochettino. Pochettino will break and come to United. Perfect opportunity especially when Zidane went back to Madrid.

You’re just misremembering now because I said José has been right about a lot of things about United. Which he has been.

Plus United are just so god damn hilarious right now :rofl:

You serious? No that’s not true, I absolutely said a million times José needed to be fired. Gotta go Blud.

The turn was giving Olé the contract. I was the one in here saying Fire Mou and go all out for Pochettino. Pochettino will break and come to United. Perfect opportunity especially when Zidane went back to Madrid.

You’re just misremembering now because I said José has been right about a lot of things about United. Which he has.

He hasn't said anything that LvG and a lot of fans haven't been saying for years though,it just comes across as sour grapes when he was a big contributor to the hole the club finds itself in right now

On Poch,still don't see how Poch was gonna be free to leave Spurs when he was clear in staying for the time being even when Real had an opening. Reports had Levy not even being willing to let clubs talk about Poch without getting 40m let alone a fellow English club so it was a long shot even when the job was open.

In hindsight,it might prove to be a bad decision to jump the gun on Ole but the consensus at the time, from a lot of the same ex players ****ting on the club right now, was that he had to be given the job after the run the club was on when he took over. Still not willing to condemn it as a failure already when he hasn't even had a summer to recruit his own players yet

Regardless of how the seasons ended,Ole still gets the benefit of the doubt from me until his first full season in charge. He inherited a real ****** situation

Last edited:
On Poch,he hasn't said anything that LvG and a lot of fans have been saying for years though,it just comes across as sour grapes when he was a big contributor to the hole the club finds itself in right now

Still don't see how Poch was gonna be free to leave Spurs when he was clear in staying for the time being even when Real had an opening. Reports had Levy not even being willing to let clubs talk about Poch without getting 40m let alone a fellow English club so it was a long shot even when the job was open.

In hindsight,it might prove to be a bad decision to jump the gun on Ole but the consensus at the time, from a lot of the same ex players ****ting on the club right now, was that he had to be given the job after the run the club was on when he took over. Still not willing to condemn it as a failure already when he hasn't even had a summer to recruit his own players yet

Regardless of how the seasons ended,Ole still gets the benefit of the doubt from me until his first full season in charge

Okay Ole might succeed he might not (I’ll give my opinion on that during the summer).

But since Olé got his contract United have lost 7 out of 10 games, they went like 7 hours without scoring, tied against a relegation team this past weekend when they had a MUST WIN to make top four..... (oh and Woody still lurking)

I mean, you understand why I’m laughing here right? Why I think United are so hilarious at the moment? :lol:

Sinner, Tony, and Beans get it :lol:

Okay Ole might succeed he might not (I’ll give my opinion on that during the summer).

But since Olé got his contract United have lost 7 out of 10 games, they went like 7 hours without scoring, tied against a relegation team this past weekend when they had a MUST WIN to make top four.....

I mean you understand why I’m laughing here right? :lol:

Sinner and Beans get it

I acknowledge we're Banter FC rn and deservedly so, just found the energy shift a little coincidental :lol:

So City and United fans will be pulling for Tottenham while Chelsea and Arsenal fans will be pulling for Liverpool, right?
6BBD7496-57D3-4E0E-AB1E-E22860823DFB.jpeg

not to say that wasn’t spot on analysis but reading that and the thought of Spurs having a UCL trophy and arsenal still doesn’t makes it so sweet in a twisted way:rofl: and I have no real quarrel with any rivals:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom