⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 7.14.11 PM.png

20190513_225048.jpg

giphy.gif

Theory, Zizou is jelly that Llorente’s family lineage for RM seems to get him more pull than it does Luca Zidane. And he’s a hater :lol:

Don't do this mayne. Don't tarnish your legacy by wearing another club's shirt.

I’m fine by it. Dude been sus ever since he tried to push a move to Chelsea a couple seasons back. He could have realistically stayed and turned into a CB for us. Then again he’s slow as ****.

Florenzi is a better Captain. After what happened with CR7, he’s just adding to his legacy.

Lol PSG never learns.. try to solve all their issues with more wingers/forwards

Haven't caught much of Libertadores lately, did Fox Deportes lose the rights to broadcast? Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

my oldest put me on to the champions series... we watch them all together :pimp: only downslide is he's been constantly asking me for a salah kit.. we settled on an Egypt one

Been saying that Financial fair play is a joke. No reprucusions ever come of it for violations.

But if citeh do get banned, if chelsea win the EL and since one of either pool/spuds are going to directly qualify for next season does that leave 3 potential open slots for English teams?

Did we ever get confirmation on what happened to @PRIME or @Kimchi Papi

Prime stopped tweeting as well the last day he logged into here. So make what you will of it. I’m sure an NT detective could identify a real life friend or relative of his and ask there. Although doubtful, maybe see if there are any mentions of him up already? I don’t remember his handle.

I thought I heard psk was banned from the thread, but still don’t know what for

Not cool
Dude is directly responsible for at least 2 of those CL titles.
Hope he goes to PSG

https://ticotimes.net/2019/05/14/keylor-navas-not-in-real-madrids-plans-for-next-season-per-reports

Madrid choose Thibaut Courtois over Keylor Navas
Real Madrid's Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas arrives for the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy football match between Real Madrid and AC Milan in Madrid on August 11, 2018. (AFP Photo/ Gabriel Bouys)
Costa Rica’s biggest soccer star will soon be playing elsewhere.
Keylor Navas, the goalkeeper who parlayed a stellar 2014 World Cup performance into a starting role with Real Madrid, has been told he is not part of the Spanish club’s plans for next season, according to multiple reports.
The news was first announced Monday afternoon by Spanish television program Jugones on La Sexta.
Navas, 32, was reportedly told of Real Madrid’s plans directly by manager Zinedine Zidane at the end of last week. He had been relegated to the backup role in recent months following the Spanish club’s signing of Thibaut Courtois in August 2018.
Following a 2017-18 campaign during which he played in 44 fixtures and recorded 11 clean sheets, Navas has appeared in 20 matches in 2019 with seven clean sheets.
Navas will leave Madrid with three Champions Leagues and three European Super Cups, among other accolades that include winning the UEFA Champions League Goalkeeper of the Season for 2017-18.

Prime stopped tweeting as well the last day he logged into here. So make what you will of it. I’m sure an NT detective could identify a real life friend or relative of his and ask there. Although doubtful, maybe see if there are any mentions of him up already? I don’t remember his handle.

I thought I heard psk was banned from the thread, but still don’t know what for

Prime stopped tweeting the last day he logged in here? Jesus man. That’s legit scary.

So it looks like there won’t be a River/BJ final.

I hope they never face each other again in a major tournament.

The incessant coverage surrounding every tiny development in anticipation of the two matches last year was unbearable. Not to mention the fact that these two clubs can't face each other without there being incidents of violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom