⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitch-invader-interrupts-play-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147255372

:nerd:

:nthat:

:rofl: yall beat me to it.

Tell me why the streaker has been the highlight of the match tho. I spent the last 10 minutes on Twitter for research purposes.

Im surprised at the amount of control Spurs have had, but I think Pool just waiting on a mistake here, and will come out and play more at the start of the 2nd.

Spurs uncreative as hell. Eriksen should be more central. Poch gets so much praise but I have never been a fan of him.

this is a very odd performance from pool
they look slow
Saving energy for the 2nd half maybe? They've been very slow, save for some runs by Salah and Mane. Firmino hasn't taken one serious run yet by my count. Crazy considering they're such a good counter attack team.

Spuds about the get run through in the next half.

Pool has been getting killed in the midfield.

Not surprising from Henderson. But I thought Fabinho and Wijnaldum would be better.

His biggest flaw imo has been his tendency to add so little to team play. I know it feels weird to say but if he hasn’t scored or assisted he rarely affects matches in other ways
I think he also tends to be nonchalant pretty often, trying flicks etc when there's absolutely no need to and hogging the ball for far too long. He'll get that out of his game eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom