⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that penalty was saved shouldnt have been a pen in the first place imo. the only way the defender couldve avoided that handball is if he didnt have an arm the man was jumping and it deflected onto his arm he knew nothing about it. I hate they calling handballs like this now

ball dont lie

Madrid is going to be deep upfront
Vinicius should go on loan

Vini is good enough to fight for a starting spot ahead of the likes of Brahim and Asensio. And is older/by default more proven in Europe than Rodrygo. Bale isn’t wanted. Vazquez is for sale. Zizou has supposedly been trying to get him to adapt to RW so he can start.

Wan Bissaka is a good defender but hes gotta work on his passing. He's had a couple bad giveaways

I know it's still a year out, but anyone check out the venues for the mutli-nation Euro 2020? I began planning to go next summer, but I just found out Baku is going to be a venue again :stoneface: They better not have any of the important matches there. Forget the logistics of getting there; that stadium itself might be one of the WOAT

Mdl should choose juve or Bayern
Mbappe is going to leave toxic psg and mdl’s best friend frenkie already ****ted on how weak the French league is

Psg is offering so much money though

Mbappe is going to leave toxic psg and mdl’s best friend frenkie already ****ted on how weak the French league is

From a sports perspective, I agree he should go to one of the established clubs. Still, at that age, if I were in his position, I'd gladly stack up while living in Paris for a few years (similar to how all these players chill in London for a few years before leaving Arsenal to win trophies). He has all the time in the world to go to a real contender eventually

Again, this is just how I thought as a 19 year old who just wanted to do the least amount of work possible while still enjoying life :lol: so I can see where he's coming from if he joins PSG

I think we're about to make a last minute push for him. We're about to sell Hummels back to Dortmund for 30 mill and hopefully boateng somewhere for 20 mill. That would help offset most of his fee and he'd be a starter from day 1 with Lucas.

Kimmich, De Ligt, Lucas, Alaba

giphy.gif

Maddison and Foden look like they can definitely grow into the type of midfielders England need. Ones that are very technical and can control the flow of a game.

Jose isn't white enough to be USA's manager. They'd probably pick Taylor Twellman over him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom