⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo that list of signings is brutal, out of those 7 people I would say one (AWB), maybe 2 (Bailey solely from our lack of a RW) would walk in to the team. Dias is a good prospect but United didn’t jump on that opportunity for a reason.

That Pogba swap is absolute trash lol, why would we take two guys who aren’t getting in to the Real side and play in positions we don’t need?!

United are going to sign Maguire and while we’re going to overpay, he will be a major improvement for us partnered with Lindelof.

A summer of AWB, Dan James, Maguire, and Bruno plus retaining Pogba is a much much better group of signings imo. 3 guys who immediately improve the team in critical positions, and holding on to our top outfield player.

Idk Spurs are trying to sign Ceballos and they're much better than you guys, Reguillon is highly thought of by Lopetegui & Monchi, RM has interest in Ruben Dias.

You guys don't have a technical director are going to spend big on Maguire, and probably Yuri in a few years, what do I know I was just bored.

Colombia James about to bike at the club level

Asensio gotta make it work this year, Rodrygo & Brahim are ready to take his spot.

Idk Spurs are trying to sign Ceballos and they're much better than you guys, Reguillon is highly thought of by Lopetegui & Monchi, RM has interest in Ruben Dias.

You guys don't have a technical director are going to spend big on Maguire, and probably Yuri in a few years, what do I know I was just bored.

Ceballos is a nice player, but not setting the PL on fire next year. I’ll take Bruno as of right now. Reguillon so highly rated y’all just splashed 50M on another LB :rolleyes and Dias is a nice player but y’all chose Militao instead.

I know United is in a bad state currently, but taking on a bunch of young prospects that no one else is pulling the trigger on is not the answer. We need a combination of youth (AWB, James) and some proven players (Maguire).

If we swapped Pogba for RM scraps and think Tielemans would be the answer as a replacement, we would really finish 8th next year.

United will finish fourth next year, get CL footy back on the docket and scoop Sancho next summer, maybe a top DM and with some improvement from our youth, team could definitely start challenging higher the year after imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m a homer tho so I gotta be optimistic.

70 for asensio...if i were madrid, i would take that and use it for pogba. asensio is a rotational winger at best.
sell mariano, sell marcelo (keep reguillon),sell james
that's a lot of money towards the pogba fund

‘Beyond the transfer record’ for Pogz. Well gentz. We might enter a new title race for biggest deadweight on a team between Alexis-Bale and now Pogba. Griez is a wildcard and need the following weeks results to confirm

Between that video last year, and announcing he was leaving Atleti way too early, I am enjoying this drama Griez has made for himself

not Higuain fat tho :lol:.

No, but he’s definitely not far from Higuian.

Right now, Hazard is embarrassingly out of shape. Considering he’s RM’s new galactico signing, that’s definitely not a look.

That’s why AS photoshopped his body man. They knew fans would be pissed. (But the PS absolutely backfired :lol:)

Plus Higuian is in his 30’s. I’d love to see Hazard in his 30’s. :lol:

The San Francisco giants has been doing Portuguese heritage night for a few years now around dia de Portugal and this year to promote the icc at levis stadium, the giants and benfica brought in Luisao as the team ambassador. Lol a Brazilian on Portuguese heritage. Maybe because it was too close to the nations league final that they didn’t bring in a real Portuguese benfiquista like Simao, nuno Gomes, rui costa, etc. but I did get a picture with Luisao
7585AF95-6DC4-4698-8B83-5BB4836D5A5C.jpeg

Wow I didn’t even realize you were wearing the 2002 Seleção jersey. Nice:pimp:

I think I was blinded by that ugly Benfica Jersey. :lol:

I have no reason to believe Harzard won't be ready to rock come the start of the season...but id be lying if i said i wasn't a little worried looking at his current shape.
RM better not break the transfer record for Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom