⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
So biggest spenders in last 5 years go Barca, City, United, Chelsea, Juve. Juve will jump United and Chelsea after signing MDL. Atletico in 6th and then PSG in 7th.

Everyone spending out here it ain't just the Shieks and Oligarchs.

Can't believe the prices for this upcoming ICC match vs Chivas. And they're still advertising it with pictures of Jonas and Joao Felix!!

For reference, the ticket prices are more than the Barca vs AC Milan match I watched last year. At least that match had some stars/future star players
Prices for ICC matches have shot straight thru the roof ever since the first year. I was able to get first row seats right where they take corner kicks for $60. So between me and my dad, I spent $140 after taxes and fees to watch two matches that same day.

LA Galaxy vs AC Milan and Chelsea vs Real Madrid

I remember the hype around dude, shame he couldn't live up to it in Germany

Bazoer and El Ghazi were suppose to have next coming out of Ajax....maybe they should have stayed another year or two

Prices for ICC matches have shot straight thru the roof ever since the first year. I was able to get first row seats right where they take corner kicks for $60. So between me and my dad, I spent $140 after taxes and fees to watch two matches that same day.

LA Galaxy vs AC Milan and Chelsea vs Real Madrid

Bazoer and El Ghazi were suppose to have next coming out of Ajax....maybe they should have stayed another year or two

I'm remember watching them play when they were in the Dutch league, a joy to watch. Showed so much potential. You're right, they probably should have. It's sad because we see this happen to youth players time and time again. They move to early and just don't meet expectations and fizzle out.

All fascinating statistics from La Liga, but can you do it on a cold rainy day in The UCL?
a cold night in madrid? definitely
bernabeau is barca's 2nd home
im saying we are winning la liga and if real madrid plays barca in any competition barca is washing madrid.
what happened the last time madrid saw barca in europe?

i have no confidence otherwise in the UCL as long as valverde is the manager.
but one thing is certain. madrid has been barca's ***** for a long time now

i'll take the slander from Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T . it's well deserved.
but not from madrid...yall talking about the CL again but last time i checked yall didn't win a cot damn thing last season and ronnie aint walking through that door.

Last edited:
so they have known barca was going to buy griez since march but want to start studying the evidence now

Last edited:
a cold night in madrid? definitely
bernabeau is barca's 2nd home
im saying we are winning la liga and if real madrid plays barca in any competition barca is washing madrid.
what happened the last time madrid saw barca in europe?

i have no confidence otherwise in the UCL as long as valverde is the manager.
but one thing is certain. madrid has been barca's ***** for a long time now

i'll take the slander from Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T . it's well deserved.
but not from madrid...yall talking about the CL again but last time i checked yall didn't win a cot damn thing last season and ronnie aint walking through that door.
5DDBE4DD-D855-494B-9FF0-61C5C81A2733.gif

CB6A2F11-A984-46B7-B36F-22796A5A56BE.gif

89A6410F-5C23-4C3D-8A51-76072C3B0AC0.jpeg

C6BECBE9-AD11-4FE0-9D1D-1C72F07E328A.jpeg

39CB31E5-1D67-42A4-AE8F-03976AB6B215.gif

:tongue:

Last edited:
jape jape wants all the Madridista smoke this fine morning. Hope you got October 27th circled. Acting like I won't roll up to Barca and your city like...
IMG_0503.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG

It was trash oposition but James actually looked pretty decent. Looked threatening from the RW,something that hasn't been the case at United in years. Hope he can do it against Prem opposition too

AWB looked really good too,like the best defender in the squad already

The club supposedly increased their asking price after pizzaboys last comments :lol:

Good for united. **** riaola
Dani to city makes sense. Peps new Phillip lahm

Last edited:
I’m good on Alves. Hard pass plus the dude that wrote the article isn’t any of the journalist that know something about city transfers so it’s BS anyway

Anyone watching the russian premier league on youtube for free? Matchweek1 right meow

Written by Mullock who despite actually being at the mirror is a decent source on city news
Manchester City believe Leroy Sane will snub Bayern Munich if the German giants step up their interest in the winger by making an official bid.

Sane returned to pre-season training last week and indicated he has no desire to join Bayern, despite the Bundesliga champions trying to lure him away from the Blues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leroy-sanes-stance-bayern-munich-18205870

Sounds like City are optimistic Sane wants to stay because he’s given no indication he wants to leave since being at training. BUT it still sounds like Sane has still not outright said what he wants. I feel like if he did Mullock would’ve reported that exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom