⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the best idea to me. Malcom wants to stay at Barca and this is the only way.

@Black Lotus reports are that frenkie is wearing #21.

Last edited:
One of my favorite WAGs in the game. If you know, you know.
IMG_5828.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG
IMG_5830.JPG
IMG_5831.JPG

The one taking the selfie with her >>>>

I’ve come to point where I can’t really laugh at Arsenal anymore. Maybe when the season comes....

But right now, I feel so bad for Arsenal and their fans man. This transfer window has been abysmal.

The fans don’t deserve this.

I’ve come to point where I can’t really laugh at Arsenal anymore. Maybe when the season comes....

But right now, I feel so bad for Arsenal and their fans man. This transfer window has been abysmal.

The fans don’t deserve this.

Nothing will change until the fans stop going to games and buying merchandise for the sake of "loyalty". In any other business, charging the highest prices in the entire industry while providing a garbage product would most likely be the death of that company.

Seriously, even think about it from a normal human perspective. If my client/customer pays me $$$ even if I do a terrible job, what incentive do I have to work harder (other than protecting my reputation, which these billionaires don't need to care about)?

Arsenal fans remind me of Knicks fans. Kroenke and Dolan probably laugh at their Stockholm Syndrome'd fans on a daily basis. Easiest con jobs in the world

It's a shame, cause out of all the English teams, I used to like Arsenal the most, but I refuse to spend another cent on this clown show

Arsenal are playing the Rapids in a friendly tonight. I'd love to see the scenes there :lol:

Troopz probably zooted out his mind rn too :lol:

So i made a post about how VVD should win the B’dO on iG and how it had been a while since Cannavaro won it and was IMMEDIATELY assaulted by some random Barça about how Florentino was in charge of the gov’t and a fraud. Are some people really this extra? (Attached pic for interested parties)

Attachments

• EB8799FE-68D9-4EFD-9906-38DDBF90ECDE.png
    EB8799FE-68D9-4EFD-9906-38DDBF90ECDE.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 12
Where the **** do you even get a SAM??

Serie A ultra's are another breed man...them and Russian ultras would make me think twice before going to play in those leagues

So i made a post about how VVD should win the B’dO on iG and how it had been a while since Cannavaro won it and was IMMEDIATELY assaulted by some random Barça about how Florentino was in charge of the gov’t and a fraud. Are some people really this extra? (Attached pic for interested parties)
yes it's that bad.
but it's everybody. football fans are wild flagrant.

Last edited:
yes it's that bad.
but it's everybody. football fans are wild flagrant.

i.e...

80 mil for Slab Head is wild, BUT in today's transfer market, its not the most outlandish fee, especially if it's 60mil + 20 mil add ons. They're definitely other CB's I would rather(ie Koulibaly), but I don't know if they're wiling to come to United or if their teams are wiling to sell.

At this point, the 50 mil for AWB and 80 mil for Harry are well worth it if I never have to see Young, Smalling and Jones line up together.(Watch Ole still start them tho..LOL)

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T , think we were on the same side of the coin on this one but tried to tell y'all "El Toro" was a problem when he signed from Racing. If I'm Steven Zhang, I'm telling Conte to dead the infatuation with Rom. Plus MU has no leverage, OGS clearly has a preference for Rash as his starting CF. Lautaro performed well in his lone Serie A campaign, also bagged a brace in Copa Italia vs. Benevento in the round of 16. Scored byke-to-byke opening goals in Copa America against Qatar and Venezuela. Conte could and should build around Martinez as his preferred CF. Sell Icardi and Radja. Perisic too, if a club is willing to overpay. Inter needs to upgrade both outside-back positions.

You could tell Lautaro was special since his debut season with Racing.

51A9D97A-DBD8-4FD2-AFE9-B43B7DC4CD12.jpeg

I year ago today.

On of the the highlights in YouTube the commentator said at the beginning “welcome to the FIFA World Cup finals, the greatest collective experience we have as human beings”

I get goosebumps every time I hear that

Last edited:
Nothing will change until the fans stop going to games and buying merchandise for the sake of "loyalty". In any other business, charging the highest prices in the entire industry while providing a garbage product would most likely be the death of that company.

Seriously, even think about it from a normal human perspective. If my client/customer pays me $$$ even if I do a terrible job, what incentive do I have to work harder (other than protecting my reputation, which these billionaires don't need to care about)?

Arsenal fans remind me of Knicks fans. Kroenke and Dolan probably laugh at their Stockholm Syndrome'd fans on a daily basis. Easiest con jobs in the world

It's a shame, cause out of all the English teams, I used to like Arsenal the most, but I refuse to spend another cent on this clown show

It’s exactly like Dolan and the Knicks, believe me, I’m a Knick fan. :lol:

But it’s almost impossible to boycott a club. How do you explain it to the international fans, the children who are Arsenal fans who beg their parents to go to the game. Are you all of sudden going explain business to a 6 year old?

Teams like the Knicks and Arsenal can be boycotted by a good majority of fans and it still wouldn’t matter. The fan base is so large they’d still make a profit.

TheArsenak fans who hate the owners are still waking up on kit launch day and buying 12 kits. It’s a hard tradition to break. :lol:

It’s going to take shareholders and legal schemes to get Kroenke out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom