⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think United has a deal with PES too this year :rolleyes
05A578CE-506F-4A1E-83F9-57276CEA43C3.gif

I heard you have to be a computer wiz to play PES because they never have teams, everything must uploaded and photoshopped. I never even tried playing the game :lol:

I could understand why PES signed Juve exclusively, they just did it with Barça too the last three years. They have to try to stop FIFA from owning the entire market. What I can’t understand is why the leagues/clubs can’t share their imaging with multiple platforms.

Like, Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Least surprising news ever. He’s untransferable like I said. The fact Florentino thought he could make some of his money back from Bale is ridiculous, especially in this market with his wages.

Bale with his wages, age, injury history, etc is worth maybe 30 million in the market, if that. RM is gonna have to eat this.

Or just keep him. Zidane is way to quick to just give up on Bale. Who knows what him and Hazard can do on the wings.

Last edited:
Psg really shooting themselves in the foot by keeping on talking about it. Not sure how they come back from this cause barca doesn’t have the money for Neymar.

full

Banter :lol:

Not player related but still transfer news related,didn't know The Athletic was poaching footy writers too

Dude is probably the most connected Arsenal/London based journo around

'United won't budge over Pogba and their €200m asking price. The club and Zidane are beginning to find the transfer to be very complicated. The absolute priority for Los Blancos speeding up the exit of up to 6 players'
Felt like Zizou thought he could just clap his hands and La Pioche would appear in his squad at the start of the window :lol:

Glad the club are finally showing backbone in not getting bullied into selling their top talent on discounts like it's been the case for years. Every other top club makes it damn near impossible to buy their best players,about time United didn't bend over for potential buyers.

Any one happen to know where I can catch this arsenal game?

Haven’t really looked yet but figured I’d ask first

I was at work so I didn't get to watch it. But I'm pretty sure you could have watched it on the arsenal website.Next time try that out

Wanted Arsenal to sign him :frown:

They won't,not even Neymar was really worth 220m. It's for the negotiations. It's probably what the club feels he's worth to them but it doesn't mean they'll only accept that amount.

I imagine that eventually they'll find an agreement in between United's valuation and what Real is willing/able to offer at the max. It's looking increasingly unlikely that it'll be this summer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom