⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, the Asensio-Benz-Bale line looks really good
Just need a quality backup striker

6E2F70BF-6A19-428B-BC1F-A82A33A6871C.jpeg
3C84F585-B619-4395-BBA4-8A98CD584D83.jpeg
05A8CA92-6EB1-4D96-97E8-08A05DE35769.jpeg

Da big dawg got two titles under his belt in under a year, my guy been had da drip :smokin

Disagreed, Ronaldo would have headed in a cross in the first 90 mins the way the game was going. Score would have been 3-2, game, set, blouses

Benz gave us our header. Ramos converted the pen. The only time you felt him being mia is when Asensio got the ball on the counter and instead of shooting he passed it off.

Kovacic’s absence in the heart of the pitch was felt much more.

Yea I forgot this guy because of the long hair... :lol: :lol:

upload_2018-8-15_17-38-41.jpeg

Whatever happened to google glasses, wttf did they do? :lol: I know some of you hypebeats copped

shoulda put in vini jr in.. wouldnt mind seeing what the young gun woulda done on crunch time.

Benz gave us our header. Ramos converted the pen. The only time you felt him being mia is when Asensio got the ball on the counter and instead of shooting he passed it off.

Kovacic’s absence in the heart of the pitch was felt much more.

Can’t be two headers? Ya would have gotten another header with Ronaldo, crosses were everywhere, it would been a cross from Marcelo or Carvajal, OKAY FLYEE!!!! That’s ENOUGH!!!

Well the rumor was if we get washed up in the supercup they gonna make some moves, well we got washed up

judge-judy-gif-5.gif

I really hope we don’t get Hazard. Just let Asensio play. Only players that matter are Neymar and Mbappe. And we let both go to PSG last summer so now we have to wait.

Lopetegui really wants Thiago. Think that would be a good move for this season but what happens when Kova returns? Also any talk of Llorente going out on loan needs to be deaded now. We fell apart without Casemiro.

It seems like Kova is convinced he's done at Real,his first Chelsea post didn't make him seem like someone who was looking forward to coming back in a year. Looked more like a goodbye post thanking the club for the memories...

It seems like Kova himself is convinced he's done at Real,his goodbye post didn't seem like someone who was looking forward to coming back in a year

Caught that too. We’ll see what happens if Modric moves on next season and we have a starting role waiting for him.

If you wanna watch the Madrid Meltdown & panic from some members of the Madrid press on Spain’s most popular football show, live..... some absolutely hysterical characters and banter on there from a panel of pundits/reporters of Real, Atletico, Sevilla, Barça, etc (depends on the day)

(Spanish Speakers only obv)

On, LIVE at 6...

Last edited:
Caught that too. We’ll see what happens if Modric moves on next season and we have a starting role waiting for him.

Yea I'd imagine he'd have to reconsider if Modric was out in a year but who knows,seemed especially weird given how there's no buy option in his loan...

I don't think Real need to splurge a lot or on sexy signings in response to today though,Atleti is a top 5 team in Europe and they still have a great squad.

Just some more depth in MF and at least a reliable backup no.9 on the bench would be helpful towards achieving their aims this season

BBA looked good

We clearly didn't need a winger or Thiago, I hope that's understood by Flo neither of those things help us. If Varane wasn't ready to play this match we needed another quality CB. When it was time to sub on a striker it shouldn't be Mayoral, like honestly what was he going to do vs an atleti defense, you buy a starting striker and have Benz come on in that situation or vice versa. It should have been Llorente for Casemiro, didn't like the substitutions.

Season starts on Sunday against grimy *** Getafe, so that will be another good test.

man said kovacic absence was bigger than ronaldo's absence :lol:
yikes

missed everything after the 1st half

how did lamar do?
my boy said he was brilliant today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom