⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
man if you put hazard on city they won the league already
honestly hes playing with a bunch of bums
Don’t think he sees his teammates enough to be a city player. Hazard always has his dead down and dribbles forward. Maybe pep would play him more centrally but he doesn’t fit city imo

Don’t think he sees his teammates enough to be a city player. Hazard always has his dead down and dribbles forward. Maybe pep would play him more centrally but he doesn’t fit city imo
i think pep changes all his players.
look at sterling. his transformation is incredible. sane too

but i guess we'll see how good hazard is next season when he's playing for mou at real madrid

Sterling been balling for 2 straight seasons, hurting them crackas soul

His consistency week in and weak out now is starting to hit levels where I would say its fair to consider him a world class player now. I would still say he is a really great player to be conservative but he stays like this another two 3 seasons he is hands down world class

Eden doesn’t look motivated at all, he was a completely dif player during WC.

Hazard has his faults but who's the best player he ever played with Diego Costa? A washed Cesc and past his prime Drogba?

Was worried going into a tough stretch after that loss at Newcastle between Arsenal then Everton then Chelsea. But City peformed like they new they needed to do. Amazing performance today
By everyone but Sterling, Bernardo and Aguero my God...6-0
A1390002-592E-41B2-9093-E964D9E88D07.jpeg

We can try to absolve Hazard of blame saying he's played with bums (which he has), but those bums helped him win two league titles. He's our best player and doesn't show it far too often

Yea most of these players have won titles, plural, with dude. They're not all scrubs but they don't have too many dogs on the squad it feels like,they always go through patches where it looks like everyone bar Kante can't be bothered to put in much effort like they're just going through the motions

I also don't think it's a coincidence that the last few Chelsea managers have all complained about Hazard for the exact same issue. Mourinho complained about his defensive contributions, Conte complained about his defensive contributions, Sarri complained about his defensive contributions, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom