⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dz5Bn1tWkAEEdcr

:lol:
tumblr_inline_n4vbbsnSai1ryfaxj.jpg

Never change Cholo :lol:

Ter Stegen > ddg

And that boy sane is the damn goods and you can thank pep for that. His progression has been amazing
Still won’t ever understand the decision to not take him to the world cup

Raki is rumored to have a solid offer from Inter offering him a deal where he would get a milly more than he's making now & the deal would be thru 2022. His wife who is Spanish is rumored to be cool with moving to Milan.

To be taken with an extreme grain of salt but Italian radio is reporting Roma is offering Sarri a job regardless of he get sacked at Chelsea or not. If I were Sarri, I'd jump at that offer. Roma has a nice group of young players & with Monchi there, it's a good set up. Again, you have to take this rumor with an extreme grain of salt bcs you can't trust italian media at all.

I’m down for a raki sale while the club can still get a decent fee

Too bad Raki is going to be legless after basically playing every game two seasons straight including the World Cup

Almost forgot Arsenal lost their first leg..with that said in for Arsenal game today

Raki is rumored to have a solid offer from Inter offering him a deal where he would get a milly more than he's making now & the deal would be thru 2022. His wife who is Spanish is rumored to be cool with moving to Milan.

To be taken with an extreme grain of salt but Italian radio is reporting Roma is offering Sarri a job regardless of he get sacked at Chelsea or not. If I were Sarri, I'd jump at that offer. Roma has a nice group of young players & with Monchi there, it's a good set up. Again, you have to take this rumor with an extreme grain of salt bcs you can't trust italian media at all.

Was just going to come in here to post the Sarri/Roma rumors. I'd take him. Serie A is shaping up to become more competitive in the foreseeable future. We can't compete money wise, plus Monchi is leaving, so I'll take all the help we can get. Sarri would be exciting to watch with this young core.

Emery had some interesting quotes regarding ozil which seem to be a clear message to him. Looks like emery has been fighting against the special treatment ozil was getting and use to with wenger as far as not having to play certain games and just calling in "sick" or his recurring "back" injury. Only time will tell how this all plays out. COYG
"He needs to be consistent in training and for matches, without injury or being sick," Emery said.
"Like that, we can see the best Mesut with us."

Was just going to come in here to post the Sarri/Roma rumors. I'd take him. Serie A is shaping up to become more competitive in the foreseeable future. We can't compete money wise, plus Monchi is leaving, so I'll take all the help we can get. Sarri would be exciting to watch with this young core.
So there's word of this in italy too? David Ornstein alluded to a deal being already worked out in a podcast appearance but im still not trying to get my hopes up. He's boys with emery. If it happens, it would be a great recovery from losing sven which i was sick about. Im sure the gooners in here know about Andrew Mangan and his podcast Arseblog; my personal favorite gooner podcast and if you haven't already, the interview was great and interesting considering what David had to say.

Last edited:
If you can get Monchi then that would be amazing for you guys. He excells with clubs who can't/won't buy big stars.

Wasnt talking about Ander when I mentioned that

Who in Spain was interested in either of those 2?

There's been rumors of Flo being interested in the past but was talking about this

Mou mentioned being contacted by Barca last season too about Rash

jape jape said Aouar wasn't that good after the first 10 mins of the game but I thought what he & Ndombele wasn't sexy, but they blunted Barca from any kind of creativity. I thought they carried out what Bruno wanted since they didn't have Fekir to rely on.

When I rewatched the game before I deleted it off my DVR, I saw Lyon play a 4-2-3-1 set up, revert to a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 when they went defensively. Shoot, they had 2 different 4-4-2 set ups; 1 when Barca had the ball in their half & another for when Barca were in Lyon's half of field.

With Frenkie's arrival pending this summer, I don't think there is much to this rumor. At this point, there has to be a huuuuuuge clear out of players from Barca's roster in order for any other transfer purchases to be made.

BTW, :lol: @ people thinking Memph should go to a bigger club... He's right where he should be...

So the rumored Barca interest in Lille's Pepe is for him to play as a #9. Maxi Lopez is back in the picture but I can't see Celta letting him go for anything but a huge fee.

CHO is starting only because Pedro is hurt -_-

Saw a tweet that Sarri has to win 4-5 streak or he’s out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom