⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bola's usually one of the more reliable Portuguese outlets no Coupé It Coupé It ?

I mean he’s been consistently linked to United for a while now. The smoke has fire.

But he’s also been linked to Juventus too. Now I know everyone has been linked to Juventus but this one actually makes “Juve” sense.

He played in Italy for 3 years, Juve need a scoring midfielder, he’s young which is what Juve really care about, more Portuguese players are starting to go to Juve, etc

Isn't that what Aaron Ramsey is supposed to be, who's a better player than I given him credit for, arsenal really ****** that one up

Last edited:
Isn't that what Aaron Ramsey is supposed to be, who's a better player than I given him credit, arsenal really ****ed that one up

Yea could be, but the Juve whispers with Bruno have stuck around. I mean I’d lay my money on Bruno going to United all day (especially if they lose Pogba).

But yes Arsenal F’ed up big time. I can’t believe Juve got Aaron Ramsey for free. Juve stay doing this.

how good is aaron ramsey then?
cause i don't rate him at all

I think if Aaron Ramsey was English.... he’d be treated like a God in England. But he’s Welsh.

But he’s absolutely a good player. Especially for free.

I think Ramsey in the Juve midfield is slightly above what they have. I am not a huge Can, Khderia or Bentacur fan. I like matuidi's work rate and pjanic is a class player imo but ramsey is an upgrade as far as im concerned for juve

I used to think the same but if you watch him under Emery this year, he has an incredible work rate, score goals, creates, is a good passer

Exactly, I too said the same thing like two years ago.

There is an argument to be made that Aaron Ramsey has been Arsenal’s best player this year, or at the very least the most important player.

He’s the definition of a box to box midfielder.

kg1.gif

Ight what are the predictions for today?????Everybody put your money where your mouth is.

I don’t wanna hear “well I knew this was going to happen” :lol:

I got....

Ajax 1 - Juve 2
United 0 - Barça 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom