⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprently we’re broke and “can only bring players on loan” remember? :lol:

Watch us end up with James ina swap deal for Ozil
:smh: we need CL so bad, we could have more money to work with including the wages that will be coming off the books, fingers crossed we continue the way we played just now. i would love james in an Arsenal shirt but i doubt he would want to come here tbh

Great result today, i honestly was expecting 1-1 with napoli constantly threatening our goal but they had a collective stinker. A clean sheet was the most ideal situation and im pleasantly surprised we were able to pull it off, its going to be very helpful next week when they have to go all in to score and we can catch them on the counter. We should have put it to bed with a third but cant be too mad at a clean sheet and two goals.

Aaron Ramsey put on a display against his future Seria A rivals huh? He’s continually ballin huh? Good for him. This is the way you go out, I’m sure Arsenal fans respect it.

That's it for Skrinar? Would take him if Varane moves on

Valencia with 3 away goals, they'll park a bus vs the submarine and counter all day in the second leg

Joao's hat trick goal was clinical, the second goal was filthy too

Last edited:
Aaron Ramsey put on a display against his future Seria A rivals huh? He’s continually ballin huh? Good for him. This is the way you go out, I’m sure Arsenal fans respect it.
For sure! It's much appreciated how professional he has been this season, no sulking or complaining, doing whatever Emery asks of him. He seems relaxed after making the deal with Juve and is giving his all to help us get CL football again. He really loves the club.

I'm glad he is getting his bag and I think he will flourish in Italy with a proper defense behind him and all the quality around him going forward. It was always too bad that injuries would hamper him from being a consistent presence in our team but Imo he will always be a cult hero for me. Those clutch goals in the FA cup will always be remembered as bright spots in a dark time for the club

Last edited:
nike-corinthians-2019-20+%283%29.jpg

I really like this new Corinthians away kit, Nike always does right by them imo

You don't think Marco Silva can properly develop the Brasilian connection between Neres and Richarlison?

I'm with you on Gunners not being the ideal fit. Can't see Neres flourishing under Emery's managerial and tactical style.

You don't think Marco Silva can properly develop the Brasilian connection between Neres and Richarlison?

I'm with you on Gunners not being the ideal fit. Can't see Neres flourishing under Emery's managerial and tactical style.
I just think he should develop his game one more season at Ajax. I think he’ll be good enough to play anywhere.
And Erik ten hag is a wonderful manager.

I think Neres will have better suitors than Everton, I can see him signing on with a team and being loaned back to ajax, thats the best type of deal for young players to do imo.

My boy João came of age today.
Need him to step up for Portugal too.

If he balls out next year and continues to mature along with Ruben Dias, if Bruno Fernandes goes to a big club, and Neves and Moutinho keep hustling. Portugal will have the best starting XI in my lifetime going into the Euro’s....

ON PAPER (That must be said)....

But a good mixture of young and veteran talent always does well in major tournaments and their will be countless of formation possibilities.

:emoji_flag_pt:
Felix - Ronaldo - Bernardo

Bruno

Neves - William

Raphael/Cancelo - Ruben Dias - Pepe?Danilo? - Semedo/Cancelo/Pereira

Rui​

Bench: Deep (except for CB’s)

Last edited:
Just watched a replay of the Chelsea game today. Those are 90 min of my life I will never get back, what a ******* terrible game

Ajax’s tie to Juve added point to the leagues coefficient making future Dutch champions automatically qualify for the UCL

If he balls out next year and continues to mature along with Ruben Dias, if Bruno Fernandes goes to a big club, and Neves and Moutinho keep hustling. Portugal will have the best starting XI in my lifetime going into the Euro’s....

ON PAPER (That must be said)....

But a good mixture of young and veteran talent always does well in major tournaments and their will be countless of formation possibilities.

:emoji_flag_pt:
Felix - Ronaldo - Bernardo

Bruno

Neves - William

Raphael/Cancelo - Ruben Dias - Pepe?Danilo? - Semedo/Cancelo/Pereira

Rui​

Bench: Deep (except for CB’s)
Imagine a prime Ronaldo having this squad to play with him. I feel so bad for Messi and CR7 at times when they suit up internationally.

Imagine a prime Ronaldo having this squad to play with him. I feel so bad for Messi and CR7 at times when they suit up internationally.

Bro we’re European Champions, what you mean :lol: Ronnie is good for the rest of his life in Portugal :lol:
But yea between the years 08-14, Portugal had nothing to help him with. It was pathetic. Even in 2016 it was sort of pathetic but we still won :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom