⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsors on age well during time. Plenty of nice look throwback jerseys with the sponsors looking pretty dope on it.
I do agree with this. Different shirt sponsors do add an extra level of nostalgia. “Oh I remember those guys” kinda thing

I do think clubs should offer the option but like noskey noskey said the sponsors would never go for it lol. cause they know if the average fan had the choice they’d go for the non sponsor shirt

Chevy logo in itself is not bad, just the colour fill
manchester_united_home_kit_concept_x_nike_20180929_1999238154.jpg

306856_455435714478241_2029676014_n.jpg

manchester_united_fantasy_home_and_away_2014_2015_with_new_sponsor_chevrolet_20140512_1872239341.jpg

Chevrolet-Manchester-United-Leaked-Jerseys-720x340.jpg

Last edited:
I do agree with this. Different shirt sponsors do add an extra level of nostalgia. “Oh I remember those guys” kinda thing

I do think clubs should offer the option but like noskey noskey said the sponsors would never go for it lol. cause they know if the average fan had the choice they’d go for the non sponsor shirt
All my kits would be sponsor-free. I dont wear brand names or logos on my tshirts or button ups, why would I choose different for kits if I had a choice?

All my kits would be sponsor-free. I dont wear brand names or logos on my tshirts or button ups, why would I choose different for kits if I had a choice?
Yea same. I’ve kinda reached that point “fashion” wise too. Gone are the days of box logos all over my t shirts and gear :lol: only thing I really got with logos on it like that are my sneakers and I don’t wear those as often casually as I used to.

That being said. Ima have to get a last year Hammers jersey. Don’t like this one coming up.

found on reddit, probably best explanation on titi boy's issues

Cool video. Although I don’t think I agree with the notion that trying PT first before surgery was a short-sighted move. I’ve seen too many times where being quick to go under the knife before PT makes things worse. And seen where opting for therapy winds up working out. So starting with conservative non-invasive measures is a pretty level-headed move.

This seems like one of those situations that sucks for the involved parties but where nobody is particularly wrong. Barca and the player are both putting themselves first and that’s fine. Titi won himself a World Cup and Barca won la liga and choked in the CL just fine without him.

The only thing good about this summer window is that I know Real Madrid isn’t winning another trophy next season

The good news for Madrid is that it seems barca might actually sign griezmann. This might help los Blancos surpass Atlético this year and maybe only lose La Liga by single digits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom