⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
So early predictions.........Who we got in champions finals next. Throw ya cray predictions..

My guess is psg gotta win something b4 Mbappe goes to Los blancos :nthat:

What makes you say that? You saw Juve over the weekend too? 😆

lmaoo naw I didnt but just trying to pick someone different for us to beat. we didn't get to play any italian farmers during CL last year. I'm thinking Ronaldo might have one last push in him to get to a final this year

lmaoo naw I didnt but just trying to pick someone different for us to beat. we didn't get to play any italian farmers during CL last year. I'm thinking Ronaldo might have one last push in him to get to a final this year

Juve may have a “Bayern” like turnaround this year - Pirlo in one game had the boys playing better than they did all last year. Definitely keep an eye out.

What makes you say that? You saw Juve over the weekend too? 😆
Ok...you gotta do your thing now... show us your cr7 juve kit... i know gawt dambit you wanna bring that special ebay deal from ManU cr7 og.. but cant... but plsss dont let that bruno one collect dust...

Ok...you gotta do your thing now... show us your cr7 juve kit... i know gawt dambit you wanna bring that special ebay deal from ManU cr7 og.. but cant... but plsss dont let that bruno one collect dust...

I haven’t bought a kit since 2012, Portugal white away kit. And guess what? since then we’ve won trophies. I may never buy a kit again.

Im serious about Juve tho, they were by far the biggest surprise this last weekend.

Coupe is a low key CR7 stan. The whole Quaresma (aka a situação) fandom is a front.

:lol:

Na man....the love is real. I love Ronaldo too tho, I love any Portuguese player that performs well. There was a good stretch where I was real critical of Ronaldo because he used to be a no show on the National Team 07-2012.

But Quaresma man, that’s my heart. My myspace page had Quaresma backgrounds, I bought his kits. The love is real bro :lol:

:lol:

Na man....the love is real. I love Ronaldo too tho, I love any Portuguese player that performs well. There was a good stretch where I was real critical of Ronaldo because he used to be a no show on the National Team 07-2012.

But Quaresma man, that’s my heart. My myspace page had Quaresma backgrounds, I bought his kits. The love is real bro :lol:

I actually remember you not being a fan of Ronnie’s. Was surprised when he first went to Juve and you became our Turin correspondent for a bit. But I see you headed back on the bandwagon now with Pirlo there :nerd:

I actually remember you not being a fan of Ronnie’s. Was surprised when he first went to Juve and you became our Turin correspondent for a bit. But I see you headed back on the bandwagon now with Pirlo there :nerd:

I became the Serie A corespondent most of all. Because when Ronnie went I started watching more. Atalanta is a team I fell in love with last year, reminded me of Porto.

But my respect and admiration for Ronaldo increased post 2014. I never thought he would have won more than 1-2 BdO’s, I never thought he’d step up for Portugal and get us a trophy, and I never thought he’d win 4 CL in 5 years....

Since 2014, Ronnie had earned my respect and shut me up.

I'm the same with Ronaldo. The 3 peat cemented his legacy even with some controversial matches leading up to their finals. I remember the weekly Cr7 v Messi debates when I first got in here. It was intense and we didn't get to enjoy the moment. Now we are clinging on to every last goal they score :frown:

Last edited:
I'm the same with Ronaldo. The 3 peat cemented his legacy even with some controversial matches leading up to their finals. I remember the weekly Cr7 v Messi debates when I first got in here. It was intense and we didn't get to enjoy the moment. Now we are clinging on to

Ten years ago if someone told me Ronnie would have 5 ballon D’ors, 4 CL, and won a major trophy for Portugal - before Messi....

I would have said you were insane. I thought Messi would have won 8 ballon D’ors in a row and have a World Cup trophy.

1601033139950.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom