⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Na man....the love is real. I love Ronaldo too tho, I love any Portuguese player that performs well. There was a good stretch where I was real critical of Ronaldo because he used to be a no show on the National Team 07-2012.

But Quaresma man, that’s my heart. My myspace page had Quaresma backgrounds, I bought his kits. The love is real bro :lol:

In high school, I used to watch Quaresma’s highlight vids on Youtube. His dribbling was unreal

In high school, I used to watch Quaresma’s highlight vids on Youtube. His dribbling was unreal

Yea, so picture me being a Portuguese-American who grew up with Quaresma playing for Porto. Going to watch the games with my pops. Dude was my idol.

I had never seen a Portuguese footballer with so much swag and style on the ball. Portuguese players were real white slices of bread up until Quaresma. :lol:

I forced my basketball team to watch his highlights, I used to say Quaresma was my cousin - Bro I was a certified STAN. :lol:

I had some long hair flowing at a certain point in high school. I saw Quaresma with braids when he absolutely demolished Brazil in a friendly.

Went to my teammates house the next weekend and got braided up for my upcoming basketball game :lol:

Hope no one ever ever questions my Quaresma fanhood again!!! 😂

wow this guy is absolutely mental. been average for years now and has the nerve to ask for over 20 mill a year. whoever gets him and pays a massive salary will be very disappointed. wouldn't be surprised if United does it

I gotta bring them down with us
At least this is news to Barca...Real Madrid disrespecting their own players doesn’t even make headlines anymore :lol:

Bartomeu getting dragged but for Flo it’s business as usual

6A5B5A6C-0D9F-4457-AF75-EA7CE7B69E1F.jpeg

Just one thing missing from this pic
58F1F179-6254-447C-B131-1EA7F924ACFC.png

Yea, so picture me being a Portuguese-American who grew up with Quaresma playing for Porto. Going to watch the games with my pops. Dude was my idol.

I had never seen a Portuguese footballer with so much swag and style on the ball. Portuguese players were real white slices of bread up until Quaresma. :lol:

I forced my basketball team to watch his highlights, I used to say Quaresma was my cousin - Bro I was a certified STAN. :lol:

I had some long hair flowing at a certain point in high school. I saw Quaresma with braids when he absolutely demolished Brazil in a friendly.

Went to my teammates house the next weekend and got braided up for my upcoming basketball game :lol:

Hope no one ever ever questions my Quaresma fanhood again!!! 😂
You can't just casually drop that. Gonna need pics

Not sure why Juve aren't all over that

Not a bad alternative with Sevilla refusing their bid for Kounde and Napoli basically still holding Koulibaly hostage with their price demands

These dudes are doing all they can to keep the interest for their deadline day coverage :lol:, doubt a move for him is still in play at this point after the revenue loss news earlier this week.

They didn't even give Puig a first team squad number and he's stuck with Barca B until they accept an offer for him apparently :lol: :smh:

Good lord, Barça - how many people you want to piss off this window?

Also, despite the various COVID concerns (and ManU, obviously), seems like there's a lot more transfer activity day by day than recent summers.

Riqui is a baller who is extremely active. Type of dude who’d bring it week in and out dictating things over the course of a league campaign. You can sense his joy for the game when he’s on the pitch. And I hate to say it but being that he’s Catalan and with his particular style he’s meant to be a staple of the Barca midfield.

I’m not sure wtf Barca are doing getting on his bad side/running him out. I actually feel sad for the young dude. But then again the way things are going it makes more sense from them than staying on his good side.

Last edited:
seriously, i liked Riqui Puig's game and i thought they were grooming him for the first team. I wonder what Koeman sees that regular folk don't

and what are Juve doing...Aouar would go there over Arsenal? throw them douglas costa and some cash and get the man

Riqui is a baller who is extremely active. Type of dude who’d bring it week in and out dictating things over the course of a league campaign. You can sense his joy for the game when he’s on the pitch. I’m not sure wtf Barca are doing getting on his bad side. But then again the way things are going it makes more sense from them than staying on his good side.

Thiago 2.0

200.gif

Thiago 2.0

200.gif

Don’t blame you for wishing but I’m not surprised he’s staying put. He strikes me as the type of dude that can’t even envision playing for another club. He’s probably got people around him telling him to just wait out Bart for a season. But if things don’t get fixed after that then who knows.

Don’t blame you for wishing but I’m not surprised he’s staying put. He strikes me as the type of dude that can’t even envision playing for another club. He’s probably got people around him telling him to just wait out Bart for a season. But if things don’t get fixed after that then who knows.

The contact was made with him 4 days ago. Since then Koeman shot down his attempts at proving himself with the senior squad. He only has 1 year left on his deal too. I think we'll definitely be reaching out again now that he wasn't even given a squad number. Shamblelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom