⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo has been pretty great filling I lately tbh, even with shambolic defending in front of him more often than not :lol:

Kinda feel like he's gonna make it really tough on Ole to drop him for Dave when he gets back next month.... got some big games that he'll be playing in coming up and have the chance to really stamp his claim.

Personally I've seen enough from Dave the last 2-3 seasons to make up my mind, Hendo looks ready to be the next no.1

I'm withchu on that note. If United really intend to make a deep run for next year's CL (if we qualify), we gotta sell Tone, DDG and maybe Fredge to get a solid winger and CB

75+ mins in and United have more shots on target than Citeh at the Etihad, everyone definitely predicted that :lol:

At this rate somehow we won’t have beaten united in the league since 2019 at Old Trafford

Opp pack in the air
8604978F-47A8-4CD5-AEFB-D4262FA17CE9.jpeg

I’m just glad the loss that ended the win streak didn’t come in something too consequential. Especially as long as we do what we need to do in these last ten league matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom