⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole just earned himself another 10-year extension

While he keeps dragging United down.

This is getting crazy. Whenever he’s about to be fired he goes on a run. This is the ultimate tease :lol:

The Ole United cycle is something I’ve never seen before. This is going on three years now. :lol:

I don’t think he will tbh. VVD set the bar for the level a defender needs to be at to win that award. He’s been fantastic but not that level imo

What do you mean City used to leak goals now they’re a defensive fortress. It’s literally exactly what happened with VVD. :lol:

One transfer and the whole back line changed. Same impact, I think City even let in fewer goals than Liverpool did when they VVD.

Ruben is going to win, or Bruno if United stay in second. Kane has a long way to go because Spurs might not get top 4. This is exactly like the NBA MVP voting, you have to be on a top team to win the award.

However, to me - Kane is the best player in the league. But you know how these awards work.

KDB clearly not fully back to fitness yet. He hasn't been back but like 5 games and has started most of em and by his play he's not ready. Pep can afford to let him come off the bench for a while to get back up to full speed not sure why he's not doing that. Jesus and Cancelo both got caught trying to do too much when they didn't need to

you guys nailed it.

Legit didn't think City played poorly. Just didn't convert on their chances then had the Gabby nonsense and Shaw with a good goal (despite Cancelo breaking poorly they got back into a good defensive position the shot just made it through the D). Can't take anything away from Man U. Luke Shaw though...with all the jokes about him being fat last year and whatnot...this dude is playing some amazing footy.

I am just glad for once chances were created (which i think is in big part to how well Mahrez is playing) but normally at home against Man U or Tottenham City have 80% possession have no real incisive chances and lose 2-0 on counter attack goals. But this game felt different then that despite the score line

Just watched the full match on replay. I can't and can believe we lost to these fools :rofl:

United looked disciplined and besides our defenders scoring we haven't had anyone score much else in open play. Hopefully we get it sorted out before the Champions League.

Kane getting love in here now huh
451D0B92-C32E-4B83-8CFF-2641D7749007.gif

That’s a wild stat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom