⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Man I don’t even think Kane being English will help him, Spurs too far down the table. It’s gonna be either Ruben or Bruno.
If he hits the 20/20 club hes a lock. 20/15 and I think it's tough. I'd prefer Bruno tbh.

God I hope not. Spurs top 4 is my current nightmare. If we cant have Champions League, I only hope Spuds cant have it either.

Real glad that Fergie was able to come out the other end of that scare...

I try never take for granted seeing him in the stands every match

Talks are ongoing, but a 'mystery' American software company is the leading candidate to take over

Would be the most valuable kit deal in footy again replacing the Chevy deal.

Sounds probably like either Microsoft or Oracle :nerd:

Will be weird for fans that buy the new kits at the start of the season before the sponsor changes midway through the season.

Cause Laporta just took control of the Catalan media.
Wrong again. Your takes are getting out of hand.

hes been in office for 8 hours.
the rumors are heating up because it’s well known that Messi and laporta are friends and Messi’s father is a big admirer of him. Laporta said weeks back that the only chance of Messi staying was him. And for the first time Messi voted for the president which is a pretty big statement. And we all know he voted for Laporta. Not to mention Messi’s father publicly liking the Instagram post of Laporta winning.
it’s def giving Messi something to think about as he has admitted he hasn’t made up his mind yet.

Wrong again. Your takes are getting out of hand.

hes been in office for 8 hours.
the rumors are heating up because it’s well known that Messi and laporta are friends and Messi’s father is a big admirer of him. Laporta said weeks back that the only chance of Messi staying was him. And for the first time Messi voted for the president which is a pretty big statement. And we all know he voted for Laporta. Not to mention Messi’s father publicly liking the Instagram post of Laporta winning.
it’s def giving Messi something to think about as he has admitted he hasn’t made up his mind yet.

TL; DR

Praying to the Footy gods for Messi to stay or decide to link up with his boys in Paris :lol:

3Yfc.gif

Keep him very far away from Da Prem™ please...

Praying to the Footy gods for Messi to stay or decide to link up with his boys in Paris :lol:

3Yfc.gif

Keep him very far away from Da Prem™ please...

Messi only goes to PSG if MBappe leaves tho.

When you think about it tho, would you rather have City get Messi this Summer or would you rather have City get Haaland this Summer???

Think long term here, because City are making one of those happen. :lol:

Kai :pimp:

Happy to see Kai and CHO together in the XI

Looks like Abraham might be done

When you think about it tho, would you rather have City get Messi this Summer or would you rather have City get Haaland this Summer???

This!

:lol:

When is the new sponsor for ManU coming? Imagine being Apple lol

tenor.gif

Steady trying to speak wickedness into existence man, why :lol: :smh:

Can't see Dortmund selling Sancho AND Haaland this summer though and Sancho's probably got first priority right now after they didn't let him go last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom