⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it doesn't spread too badly but what are these guys doing over there man SMH. Might have to keep these guys under more watch. Just when we're getting Aguero fit too :smh:

Hope it doesn't spread too badly but what are these guys doing over there man SMH. Might have to keep these guys under more watch. Just when we're getting Aguero fit too :smh:

Pep can’t control the dressing room.....another reason he has to go :lol:

On top of the fact he gets booted out of the quarterfinals every CL against inferior competition :lol:

Pep can’t control the dressing room.....another reason he has to go :lol:

On top of the fact he gets booted out of the quarterfinals every CL against inferior competition :lol:
Allesane Plea and Marcus Thuram gonna transform into prime Benzema and Ronaldo in February against us :lol:

We have been in the headlines all year this year it seems like. Haven't been this much drama in a City locker room since they wouldn't let KDB talk and the Yaya Toure Birthday Cake gate :smh:

I dont want to speculate and assume things but these guys are sounding more and more like they enjoy the life more than the game. If it were me I'd take as much precaution and follow social distance protocols to the max to prevent this ****.

In addition to what swerve said Roman is a great owner who got everything he ever wanted outta the club but him being an oligarch with mysteries of corruption back in mother Russia he’s always on the fringes of the law. He’s been slowly putting in his contingencies in case he must sell the club to somebody. that includes hiring people who want Chelsea’s interests best at heart like Frank and Cech. Cech’s job title is practically made up but does enough to calm people down.

T. Silva is def out since he’s older and they want him for the important matches. Including He only did about 2 home UCL matches if I recall correctly. Never even flew with the squad on away games. Second game in 4-5 days??? Hell no. Guessing Lamps wants near the same for Zouma. Clear Squad A and squad B CB pairings

Thoughts on the lineup?

Thought Zouma would be in, and I'm surprised to see Christensen in there. Chilwell didn't look great last game, thought he would be out.
I was worried about Christensen and Jorghino, but they haven’t been bad so far. We’ll see how the second half goes.

why they send so much crosses in if no one gonna attempt to meet it, this just like the arsenal game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom