⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch the Villarreal game or has been following them recently? How is Rodri playing?

He's been a solid for the yellow subs playing the pivot. Again, I love his physical play. Loves to tackle. He's headed back to Atleti though when the '17-'18 campaign is over. Yellow Subs accepted a €20m bid from Atleti. I hope he gets a shot at the WC...

Villarreal has a lot of young talent... RUben Semedo, Pablo Fornals, & Samu Castillejo... Kinda sad they raided Malaga's youth academy doe considering where Malaga is now...

the gifs of Neymar's sister :lol:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
He's been a solid for the yellow subs playing the pivot. Again, I love his physical play. Loves to tackle. He's headed back to Atleti though when the '17-'18 campaign is over. Yellow Subs accepted a €20m bid from Atleti. I hope he gets a shot at the WC...

Villarreal has a lot of young talent... RUben Semedo, Pablo Fornals, & Samu Castillejo... Kinda sad they raided Malaga's youth academy doe considering where Malaga is now...

Don't know if I would still put Semedo there :smh:

Since coming over from Sporting, Semedo hasn't played much for Villarreal... At best maybe 3-4 games since the campaign started... I think the last game he played was back in December...

if you're going to Russia this summer and you "dabble" with certain recreation activities, then this is good news :lol:

Screw the drugs I'd go there strictly for the women'z :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can do drugs back here at home idk how people willing to be under the influence in a foreign land. Like what if you do something dumb and can't come back? :lol:

Yeah you really shouldn't drink or do drugs abroad unless you know how to handle it.

Screw the drugs I'd go there strictly for the women'z :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can do drugs back here at home idk how people willing to be under the influence in a foreign land. Like what if you do something dumb and can't come back? :lol:
In Russia you don't F hookers, hookers F you

Last edited:
if you're going to Russia this summer and you "dabble" with certain recreation activities, then this is good news :lol:

Headline is misleading
You need medical paperwork to bring in those stuff
I doubt people with get a prescription note to anything other than weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom