⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand scumbag icardi not making the cut but what did Dybala do to piss off the AFA?

Icardi is expendable, we are deep at striker. I don't understand the logic with leaving Dybala off the 23-man roster though. Sampaoli cites his average performances for the national team (all two of them) and his incompatibility with Messi as his reasons. But at the very least, even if you don't start him, bring him along just in case (God forbid) Messi gets injured.

Icardi is expendable, we are deep at striker. I don't understand the logic with leaving Dybala off the 23-man roster though. Sampaoli cites his average performances for the national team (all two of them) and his incompatibility with Messi as his reasons. But at the very least, even if you don't start him, bring him along just in case (God forbid) Messi gets injured.

Yeah I would definitely bring Dybala. Perhaps his brother constantly mouthing off to the press has pissed too many people at the AFA off.

giphy.gif

Surprised by how “little” he’s getting paid to come to LA... His rent for a year or 2 might be as much as his year’s salary unless the Galaxy are shaking him up too... :rolleyes

As the years have gone by the Galaxy kit has become so lame looking. adidas does a terrible job with mls kits but might be fitting bcs of the crap play. I’ve seen youth club teams with better kits than a majority of the mls kits.

Yikes,willing to bet they won't be pulling any crap like that in Russia this summer unless they wanna return home in casts and wheelchairs

With everyhing going on between both countries,things could get ugly between both sets of supporters...

Like I said before, traveling English fans are some of the WORST. They're the classless type that really don't know how to behave in other countries/cities, and then they cry about getting their @#$ kicked by locals and police.

Even within England, a few weeks ago Man City fans were complaining about Wigan fans taunting them and making them feel unsafe, and then you watch the video of City fans throwing stadium seats at people on the field, which is what caused the Wigan fans to react that way :stoneface:

Euro 2016, they cried about Russians, French police, and French ultras, but it's funny how ZERO other countries had any issues of that nature. Youtube videos and pictures show drunk British hooligans throwing beer and racially abusing the locals...

The past year, they've been going to Spain and insulting and physically harrassing Catalans, Basques, and Spanish in general, and then they write Reddit posts about "Shocking behavior from Spanish police!!!"

There's a reason English teams were banned from football for a long time...

Other countries' ultras are definitely worse overall, but at least most of them have the common sense and decency to not go to other countries to pop off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom