⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tomdiginson I know a certain Argentine player who currently plays for Juventus that fits this mold quite well

Why don’t you worry about a GK in the meantime, Juve just bought a world class GK for 15 million (like psk said)

Pipe dreams about Dybala leaving a club like Juve, or a country likeItaly (the country he’s been in since he was like 15) to move to Liverpool, England aren’t helping the brand. No world class Argentine would ever consider such, you should know better Trey.

Tsk, tsk, SMH Trey :smh:

What's his future like in Barca? I swear there was a few stretches of games this season or last season where some people were saying he's not quality enough. Still gotta get replacement for Iniesta and Paulinho too if he leaves.
you might be thinking about the season before last.
during luis enrique's last season in charge his future was skeptical as his form dropped a lot.
but he thrived under valverde and has logged the most minutes for barca last season.
after this world cup, no way barca are letting him go anywhere and i think he just signed his extension last summer.

but we already signed arthur who can replace paulinho (he left already) and still looking for a world class midfielder.

are you inquiring cause city need a dm?

Last edited:

we don't need him and he'll be free next summer. why not take a page out of juve's book?
tumblr_ooap33GMt71uc76wxo1_500.gif

Why don’t you worry about a GK in the meantime, Juve just bought a world class GK for 15 million (like psk said)

Pipe dreams about Dybala leaving a club like Juve, or a country likeItaly (the country he’s been in since he was like 15) to move to Liverpool, England aren’t helping the brand. No world class Argentine would ever consider such, you should know better Trey.

Tsk, tsk, SMH Trey :smh:

First of all, I'm not worried about anything. I trust in Klopp's ability to build a contender.

Second, plenty of quality Argentine players have made the the move to the EPL. There's a reason I'm a Liverpool fan (Mascherano, Maxi Rodriguez, etc.). While I agree that Argentine players prefer Italy and Spain culturally, England has something that Argentine players care far more about...money.

Maybe I was tripping but didn't Mbappe say he will join a big La Liga club whenever he enters his prime?

First of all, I'm not worried about anything. I trust in Klopp's ability to build a contender.

Second, plenty of quality Argentine players have made the the move to the EPL. There's a reason I'm a Liverpool fan (Mascherano, Maxi Rodriguez, etc.). While I agree that Argentine players prefer Italy and Spain culturally, England has something that Argentine players care far more about...money.
i don't think yall need dybala though. he plays really far forward
yall need to send an extra 10 mill to lyon and get fekir. perfect player for yall

BOOM

DiMarzio bomb,assuming Serri and Jorginho are gonna be announced in the coming days

It's really happening

It was brave of Antonio Conte to took the broken club and led them to win a PL title. No doubt that money talk brought him to here. His three backs formation gave us a historic run. I really appreciate that Conte didn't give up during bad last season and led his squad to win the FA Cup that we were not favored. I am not going to point out bad things. All Conte, players and board had their faults. I wish Conte all the best. He will always be one of my favorites. I hope the Chelsea board and Conte resolve whether issues they were having. I was hoping Conte will be our long time manager. Conte's family wanted to go back to Italy anyways

It was sweet and bitter

9aekxw841b911.jpg

Thank you Don Antonio

i don't think yall need dybala though. he plays really far forward
yall need to send an extra 10 mill to lyon and get fekir. perfect player for yall

I really hope we have plans to continue pursuing him. Things ended quite badly between Liverpool and OL, kinda reminds me of the VVD saga with Soton.

Conte out. Crazy couple of seasons under him but wish him all the best.

Now get Sarri in here and get it going!

Water has also been confirmed to be wet.

Can't wait for the home to get here Saturday, however I'll be picking that 3rd Kit up as well.

You keep ******* on the Juve kit, I think the kit is dope. Love the majority white with thick black stripes. Juve is like Inter, AC Milan, FC Porto, Argentina - you usually never have have a bad kit from those clubs. It’s hard to mess those kits up when their identity is stripes.

I have a feeling you’ll change this opinion when you watch them live.

Only thing I dont like on this years is the black box around the Jeep. It does mess with the stripes a bit on the front, other than that I think this years is :pimp:

Yea gonna need France to put them in rice...:lol:

Let's take a step back for a moment and appreciate the absurdity of this picture.

Typically, during these corny little PR encounters, Country A's leader will give Country B's leader Country A's jersey with Country B's leader's name on it. Someone on Trump's staff, however, thought it would be thoughtful to buy a Croatia jersey, put "TRUMP" on it and give it to Croatia's president. The arrogance is unbelievable :lol:

@ROYGBiV trippin, this seasons Juve kit is damn near perfect

He's just mad because Roma has a shirt sponsor :lol:

Can we talk about how wavy Tigres new home shirt is tho? :pimp:

tigres-18-19-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

overkill on the sponsors ruin it :smh:

But that wavy pattern is sick

Was out yesterday after watching the game but so glad to see England going home with nothing! Hope Belgium plummets them into oblivion. Need Kane to lose out on the golden boot. No colonizers here.

England played so shook after Croatia scored, mental mistakes made, players exposed (looking at you Walker), Kane showing the spirit of who he really plays for, Modric out here laughing, winning mentality is certainly clear here. Marcus Trashford ain't do anything, Sterling out there skipping on the field doing nothing, Walker looking like "a bull in a China shop", Dele going for the throat, he has no class, Spurs trash, Arsenal trash, Man United trash, EPL stay coming short, just a big hype beast machine.

La Liga >
Barca > any EPL team
Real Madrid > any EPL team
Atletico > any EPL team
Sevilla > any EPL team
Hell, Las Palmas > any EPL team

He's getting sacked mid-season...especially if United isn't top 4 by then.

I told a friend of mine the exact same thing. I told him Jose has until christmas to be top of the table or he's going to be out

I hope Conte is still available by then, I'm a fan of his tactics, and I think United would back any signings he wants to bring in. Plus he knows how to utilize Pogba to his best abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom