⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the youth teams have been showing out and winning on the international stage so it's tough to see England falling off or not getting better over the next few years. Don't know if they'll ever get as good a chance as they had this time around but I think they'll be equipped to make noise in the near future.

Yeah, golden opportunity missed. Kane will be sick he didn’t tuck that chance away or square it to Sterling. The experience they gained here is going to serve them well in tournaments to come though.

I'm just amazed at Modric's stamina and willpower, though that can be said of the whole Croatia squad.
The man is 32, played 120 minutes twice in a row before this match and managed to do it again. Wasn't quite the almost super-human physical peformance of the previous match where he was sprinting across the pitch up to the final whistle but he was still popping up all over the pitch with an impeccable workrate. I really thought they'd be physically devastated from those previous 2 matches. Mandzukic has clearly been struggling physically in these matches even before the 90th minute and look at the amount he has played. 115 minutes again today.
Incredible from the whole team really.

I’ve been telling people that although Modric is a highly skilled technical maestro, that he’s so much more than that. I think that reputation and his elven appearance had people never realize his other traits.

Dude is also a DOG in the midfield trenches and an elite competitor. Glad the world stage has finally allowed those qualities to shine.

The scenery looks so picturesque,water always looking clear and turquoise

It's probably the only country in the Balkans I wanna visit

The whole Adriatic coast of Balkans is beautiful. Montenegro is another country with amazing scenery:

maxresdefault.jpg

Montenegro-Budva-sorincolac-min.jpg

montenegro-featur-image.jpg

61941207-e1497992480798.jpg

If Gareth Bale still wants out and he goes to Man United.... it’s a WRAP for Real Madrid..they’re done, put a fork in them.

I would looooooove Hazard in a Blaugrana strip but si, this is all drama leading up to his arrival at Madrid.

:rofl:The thought of any club buying Bale... If one's lucky, they'll get 2/3 of the games from him... Nothing against him as a player, bcs I've always loved his play. I still remember everyone poo pooing him in here except rck... Fact of the matter is, his fragile like a leg lamp. You can't count on him whatsoever & to think some club is going to pay a huuuge transfer fee & some very high wages. Wonder if the "lads" in here will start posting, "he's coming home"... :lol:

I love Bale he definitely won me over, I def didn’t think he was good enough when he first got to RM and La Liga. proved me wrong quick. The injuries hurt, but RM cannot afford to lose him, No way. They’re not getting Mbappe, not a chance, that dream needs to die. Mbappe CHOSE PSG, maybe 5 years from now. That’s why it’s so important to keep Bale.

If Gareth Bale still wants out and he goes to Man United.... it’s a WRAP for Real Madrid..they’re done, put a fork in them.
I wanna see that happen just to see how they reload.
A combination of Hazard, Neymar, Mbappe?

no ****? I didnt know you were in...2006-08

I’m here now :nthat:

Enjoy it man.. some of my fondest memories. Trying to get back out there and get season tickets to United

i was there 2008-2012
i loved it. i was in london every single weekend. i used to take the free bus to heathrow and then take the tube in to london town.
easily the greatest time of my life
and so many baddies in london my goodness...all different flavors. all my type too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom