⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out kayaking during the day so I didn't catch no matches but cotdamn, why didn't I start Salah?! :smh:

God I wish Josef didn't miss so many games with injury his goal tally would've been even more up there

**** it imma say it he'd be top scorer right now if he didn't miss those games

Goddamn that stadium was packed.

In Atlanta out of all places. Time to get them kids down there into the game :lol:

Aren't the fans just there because of the stadium? I'm a DC fan but I don't attend their games like that. But best believe I'll be there when the new stadium opens.

Aren't the fans just there because of the stadium? I'm a DC fan but I don't attend their games like that. But best believe I'll be there when the new stadium opens.
They were already averaging 45,000 people per game before they moved into the new stadium.

And had already sold 30,000 season tickets before we even signed our first player.

Last edited:
Hella late but kolasinac had a schalke tee that he flashed after scoring :lol: love the banter, very hard not to like the guy rn

A good friend was at the Atlanta match, awesome scenes there. Hoping DCU can make this second half come back, I'll definitely be looking to get season tickets for next season, Def will be at least going to a few to see what the new stadium is like, been a long time coming

Very disappointed with Liverpool lately.

On the bright side, San Lorenzo had a spectacular first leg against Lanús in the quarterfinals of the Copa Libertadores. Looks like we'll face a Bolivian club in the semifinals. I'm liking our chances at winning our second Copa.

hmmm didn't know ronaldo is still out... isn't benz out too?
sociedad have been killed us recently.

do you think real should keep playing bale? i don't but i like that yall do.
i think bale is fragile with the boos and whistles if you bench him his confidence will drop even more.

barca needs to not drop any points through september because our october schedule is brutal.

I think we have no choice but to play him with CR7 and Benz both out. I also think the club has no choice but to hope he finds his form in front of goal again, because Morata's goals need to be replaced by someone, and FC Qatar took M'bappe from us.

I think we have no choice but to play him with CR7 and Benz both out. I also think the club has no choice but to hope he finds his form in front of goal again, because Morata's goals need to be replaced by someone, and FC Qatar took M'bappe from us.

I believe Marcelo is out too. Zidane has his work cut out for him tomorrow

Everton's new sleeve sponsor.....yea.....
everton-sign-angry-birds-sleeve-sponsor.jpg

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/...eve deal with games giant rovio entertainment

So let me get this straight.

You haven't won the league in well over a decade.
You're struggling to hold on to your best players.
You're about to play a local rival.
You've had a poor showing since the start of the season.
Your best player is absolutely a world class star who would pretty much moonwalk into any team in the world.

And your idea is take said world class player, and start him on the bench?

It's actually absolutely ludicrous to watch now.

This straight sabotage breh :smh:

How is your best player on the bench? And how do you continue with 3 at the back when it's known we don't have the players for it?

We needed to be defensively solid and balanced. I already see the L coming:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom