⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best manager in the premier league

Hard to argue with the results so far.

I’ll admit I️ don’t get the chance to watch too many other games from other leagues, but from what I’ve seen I️ gotta believe City are the best team in all of Europe so far this year?

Gonna need a city win so they can run away with the league. Rather have the Manchester Blues win it then the red. :smokin

Wenger better put Lacazette in that lineup in the second half :smh:
this, and it better be iwobi making way.

Quite shaky from arsenal when defending and sloppy going forward but we're still in it. that last chance was a glimpse of something positive

this, and it better be iwobi making way.

Quite shaky from arsenal when defending and sloppy going forward but we're still in it. that last chance was a glimpse of something positive
It just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't like Arsenal but I do really enjoy Lacazette. It's baffling that Wenger just doesn't play him anywhere near as much as he should. Especially putting Iwobi on the pitch instead of Laca in a fixture like this :stoneface:

It just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't like Arsenal but I do really enjoy Lacazette. It's baffling that Wenger just doesn't play him anywhere near as much as he should. Especially putting Iwobi on the pitch instead of Laca in a fixture like this :stoneface:

:lol: wenger proly penny pinching... Laca proly has bonus in his contract that pays X amount if certain amount of games played... wenger ain't trying to pay that.

:lol: wenger proly penny pinching... Laca proly has bonus in his contract that pays X amount if certain amount of games played... wenger ain't trying to pay that.
It ain’t coming out of his paycheck

Play the man

United team sheet with no surprises. Ready for a Martial winner in about the 82’.

Though I’d really like to see Lukaku back on the score sheet today.

I saw a stat of United's record at Stamford bridge. It's pretty bad however given the Chelsea's form, United should be able to reverse the trend. Amazing the effect not having Kante has had on the Blues.

Damn, Leipzig CB Upamecano's release clause is rumored to be €90-100 million. :sick: Don't think Barca has a shot with him but he's my choice for another CB. He should be on everyone's radar.

Nice Laca...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom