⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iniesta byke
Need a W here for sure...if we continue the streak through this tough schedule we could really put all the pressure on Madrid.. Luckily Madrid starts their tough part of the season soon too.

Valencia seem to be the real deal. They could of easily had 5 or 6 goals against Leganese who were supposed to be one of the better defenses in la liga.

Messi got stickum on his boots.
We should of scored more but one of the best halves we played this season.
Beautiful football. Iniesta the goat mf with a classic performance so far

It was an enjoyable fast paced half. Hopefully we can keep it up and extend the lead.
Interested to see what substitutions Valverde is gonna make.

Luis Suarez seriously looks terrible out there. i didn't think id ever say that. Not just bad...like borderline awful. Constant turn overs...bad decisions. Bench him already. Crazy that it seems losing neymar hurts suarez so much. He needs the service he is struggling to create on his own

Must be the coaching but Salah didn't play this well in Italy. Had he been on fire like this when he played for Roma, we could have won a lot more games.

Not expecting a lot from the Chelsea-United game, I will be watching though. Wouldn't shock me to see a 0-0 or 1-0 result

I'm going to miss the United game today, because I'm taking another A.R.E this morning. If not the entire game, at least the very large portion. I don't expect Mou to go to The Bridge and play a free flowing game and press Chelsea. But if/when we go there and park the bus, if it gets us 3 points to keep pace with City, I'll take it.

#GGMU

I'm expecting a 3-1 showing from City. Arsenal got the talent to contend with us, but dont think Wenger got the balls to go toe to toe with us. Dont think he'll go defensive either so if the chances are there and we capitalize, should be a a great game for the neutrals outside the top 4.

Looks like Wenger goes back to a back 4 to have 3 in the midfield. I actually like the lineup but why the eff is he dropping laca for iwobi smh. Laca should be automatic starter. COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom