⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho deal done.....for the 100th time. Lol

I’ll wait for the teams to confirm it. But if it’s true, it’s crazy at the price they sold him for. I’m in the camp of spending whatever you need to for the best players, so Barça spending the money doesn’t bother me too much. Some of these teams are printing money. I’d rather have the player

Reports in Spain had the deal agreed and in its final stages yesterday and today 'Pools main itk journo,Paul Joyce confirmed it and now everyone and their mother is following suit :lol:

'Pool got a great deal for holding out until now,now you wonder if the VVD deal was done in anticipation of losing dude

For me as soon as I saw the VVD price I figured pool sold Coutinho. Mahrez deff the short term fix. But I would do it and look at something in the summer.. maybe Malcom?

Damn forgot about that,either way Barca's got some squad now. Wonder if he's gonna play in Iniesta's spot

Gonna have to wait till next season for Coutinho to directly help with our CL hopes. But at least now Iniesta will be able to get additional rest and contribute more during this seasons CL games.

EDIT- $192.5 Milli!?!?!? Shiiii :sick:

Last edited:
Think they're gonna have to sell a few players first if they still want Griez,don't think the finances would work out atm

How many years Suárez got left on his current contract? They could move him on in summer, though I don’t see that as a like for like move in regards to Griezman

For me as soon as I saw the VVD price I figured pool sold Coutinho. Mahrez deff the short term fix. But I would do it and look at something in the summer.. maybe Malcom?

malcom manchester bound i think, liverpool gotta get pulisic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom