25m first year

25m if we win the league
25m if we make it to the CL final
25m if he scores 30+ goals
15m if he wins player of the season
10m international cap bonus

A whole lotta if's
A whole lotta finesse

Lots of people reporting that Dembele to Barca is done. I'll believe it when i see it.

Barca really let Messi run down his contract to the point he can talk to other clubs in January. Damn, I guess Arsenal ain't the only one messing up this summer.

If Barcelona get both Dembele and ADM, we can't keep saying they're in shambles. That's a nice haul.

Until they lock up Messi, shambles still exists. Because this is all good but if he actually see out his contract. Shambles.

If they sign the players I mentioned, Messi will sign a new contract. He's just holding out to light a fire under the club's ***

I don't get why Barca didn't just pay the 40m reported for Seri. 120m+ is crazy for Dembele but they need a player like him

Long time lurker here gents. Looking forward to participating in the banter.
19228067_2394662317339396_3675981252160126976_n.jpg
IMG_20150224_121127.jpg

Right up until Mbappe's transfer loan gets confirmed :lol::lol:,Windows been nuts

They're getting a really good player and possible future world beater but damn if that fee doesn't reek of desperation,Dortmund flipped him for 120m more than they bought him for last year :sick:

The deadline passed to get Seri at 40 mill

This,Nice is asking for a player now on top of the money supposedly

Yet Paulinho has superior ability? :rofl:

Xavi legit said dude has Barca DNA but their boards gonna board...

I could have sworn that i saw somewhere that Valverde was the one that said no in the end.

With Dembele to Barca, let's talk about the real winner...

... Pulisic :pimp:

This transfer window is reaching monopoly money proportions. Just crazy man. 138M for an unproven player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom