⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of the league doesn't it like either, you're ****ing up the actual contenders' chances of winning the league.

Wonder if Arsenal would be interested in Mangala and/or Delph as a part of the deal

Renato Sanches to Swansea is up there with Ruben Neves to Wolves as the most kind boggling moves of the summer

Also speaking of unexpected...

In more bad news for Goobers

Man what a toxic situation :sick:,can only imagine how things would be if they sold Alexis too and kept the current squad without any other additions

In more bad news for Goobers

Man what a toxic situation :sick:,can only imagine how things would be if they sold Alexis too and kept the current squad without any other additions

zck3eju0ncntbmoamagv.gif

Out of money? They just recouped a big portion of what they spent on Lacazette. What a joke. I'd be sick right now if I was an Arsenal fan.

Out of money? They just recouped a big portion of what they spent on Lacazette. What a joke. I'd be sick right now if I was an Arsenal fan.
I am sick of this. If it weren't for Laca Flames I'd be turning in my fan card. This is unbelievable and a cock slap to the face of all Gunners by the board.

Even with this Arsenal mess, I'll be in London for the first time in November and plan on going to a match at the Emirates haha. Where's the easiest/most reliable place to get tickets from? Stubhub? Viagogo? LiveFootballTickets? Ticketgum?

The fact that they beat out a bunch of big clubs who also wanted him on loan is the surprise but I guess the best move to show he's serious about playing regularly

Everyone else wanted to buy him outright from us. We wanted to loan so he could develop, not sell him outright. Our club hasn't given up on him he just needs regular playing time to develop. Good for both sides.

If Arsenal fans really want change they're going to have to boycott matches/merch/etc. Stop putting money in Kroenke's pockets.
Exactly what ran through my mind when Troopz said, "theres nothing you can do", after getting them cheeks clapped by pool... like hey dumbass how bout stop going to every game and filling their pockets?! Hit em where it hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom