⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a crazy game...stats were fifa like
messi asked for foster's jersey after that match

But I thought Messi only asked for one player’s jersey after a game and that was Zizou? :nerd:

Can’t wait to hear about this - I’m planning on making almost the exact same trip in February along with a stop in Brussels. My homie is a big Chelsea fan and we’re going to try and snag tickets for the United/Chelsea game at OT. Which reminds me, anyone in here have experience getting tickets for a United game at OT?

Obviously I go to alot of United games and to get tickets for that game will be next to impossible through general application. I don't generally agree with it, but your best odds will be buying from a tout outside. You'll see and hear loads of people shouting they have tickets. If you head up Trafford way and by the corner at Lous chippy there is generally sellers standing there.

If we were to get seats together in the away end, would i run any risk wearing United gear in a Chelsea section lol?

I registered for the United membership but wasn’t banking on getting thru on the United site, any idea on what the resale market is like over there for those games?
Do not, please don't do that. your just asking to get harassed or start a fight. The majority of the matches I went to was at Stamford Bridge so it was cheaper to get. Resale prices for CL was between 30-50 pounds. EPL matches wash around 50-70 pounds. your best bet would've been to join the United membership beginning of the season. I know when my friend joined the Arsenal membership beginning of season, he was able to get tickets to United, Chelsea, City, Pool with ease, Spurs were a bit harder due to local rivalry

Messi said: “I am not one to ask to swap shirts. I asked, once… I asked Zidane.

“Guti came and asked me. He asked me when we player here (Nou Camp) and when we played there (Santiago Bernabeu). In both matches.

“I don’t asked for shirts. If there is an Argentine, I will swap with an Argentine. If not and there is someone else that asks me, I will swap it with them. If not, I do not look and do not ask.”

BSG created a monster lmao

man has been ****ting all over psg
while the Brazilian has also been disinterested in the manager's video sessions, as noted by L'Equipe.
L'Equipe explained the 25-year-old Neymar "makes it clear to the coach that he does not want to listen, and that he should be left alone."

Additionally, per Joaquim Piera of Sport, Neymar is also unmotivated by anything other than the UEFA Champions League having been "surprised by the low quality of the rivals and the low attendances in the stadiums" in Ligue 1.

According to Piera, despite claims the former Barcelona man missed PSG's 5-0 away defeat of Angers on Saturday due to "a small blow," Neymar himself actually decided he "didn't fancy it" as he wanted to rest ahead of international duty with Brazil.

^^it's like the Church of the Fonz in real life :lol:

Real talk though, I need to visit Argentina. Looks like a beautiful place to be.

f08.gif

Going to London for the first time, staying in the SOHO area. Any recommendations for food, drinks, sight seeing? Going to the Emirates for the North London Derby. Any recommendations for pre and post match festivities?

I'll also be in Paris for PSG v Celtic and Madrid for Real v Malaga. Appreciate any recommendations for both those cities as well.

plastic saint germain
bunch of betas over there letting neymar run that club

PSG better win the champs league cause they are selling their soul for it.
and we all know neymar aint staying in paris for the rest of his career

Harry Kane is the rare combination of scrappy white guy, whose also talented/skilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom