⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They coulda used Scumbag Icardi this WC. But how do you not at least play Aguero from the start? They wasted Messi's prime years and got nothing to show for it. If I'm Messi, I don't come back til I see a competent manager coach this NT.

tenor.gif

Nah. Messi should share the lime light instead of being selfish. Dybala should be playing. Icardi should be on the team

Messi is too stupid to realize that they could have helped him cement his legacy
tenor.gif

The stories behind the lack of playing time for country for the likes of Kun and Dybala def point to some of what you're saying...

again, I know **** about soccer, enjoying the hell outta this but Agentina's goalee ain't **** ...

couple of those goals could've been stopped ... my humble ...

i woudnt want to play france after seeing this

They've been the most talented team in world football recently,they finally put it together and played to their potential today and when they do that I don't know any team that can beat them.

Unfortunately this is the first time they've played up to that expected level :lol:

Just hope they can build on it and keep it up

At least 1/3 of the Argentine roster shouldn’t have been on he WC roster but someon on the afa got dough for them to be on the roster & to play. It’s a shame to see a goat like Messi go out like this.

Argentina had no midfield & no defense to contend. Can’t believe a footballing nation like Argentina couldn’t muster a better roster than this.

Kante has such a hellava match. He does so much and covers so much ground. Pogba did solidly too. It’s really nice to see him freed up a bit. MoM was of course Mbappé. He’s had a coming out party during this WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom