⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle hooked it up with great tix for the Brazil v Peru match tonight in LA. One section off midfield and 19th row :smokin Hoping they start all the big players. Really hoping to see Neymar and Coutinho live

I don’t think you should be allowed to qualify for the EURO’s if you can’t even provide a grass pitch. This is beer league ish

I don’t think you should be allowed to qualify for the EURO’s if you can’t even provide a grass pitch. This is beer league ish
so you're saying jose mourinho is complete garbage because he purposely dried the pitches at chelsea, inter, and real madrid when he played barca cause he was a **** boy and scared of attacking football

not every country is rich you know, so if a country qualify through hardwork they shouldnt go play on nice pitches in the proper tournament?

Kosovo brought it back to just 2 goals down :nerd:
Sloppy play from Rice and Maguire.

Been a very good international break for City players.

KDB 1 goal 3 assists
Zinchenko 2 goals
Foden 2 goals 2 assists for U-21
Bernardo 1 goal 3 assists
Sterling 2 goals 4 assists

Screenshot 2019-09-10 16.47.03.png

so you're saying jose mourinho is complete garbage because he purposely dried the pitches at chelsea, inter, and real madrid when he played barca cause he was a **** boy and scared of attacking football

Not only did Mourinho keep the pitch dry, he made sure the grass could grow to the highest length so it’d be tougher for Barça to do their tiki-take :lol:

The kind of numbers and performances he can still put up at 34 is nuts man :sick:

Don't know what James Maddison needs to do to get burn for England ahead of Barkley and even Mount.

Southgate definitely has his favorites and unironically,they almost always play for the top 6 clubs

A new league is forming in the United States that will have promotion and relegation. They want to move from the franchise model to the club model. Hazard, Ba, Sow are among owners.
https://www.nisaofficial.com/home

Oakland has a team! @northoaklandfc did/do you know anything about this? They play at Laney. Jersey looks dope. might have to cop

Coman and Gnabry just keep on scoring :pimp:

Also, Griez missed another pen today. Wonder who France will choose to start taking them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom