⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Ronaldo, Luis Figo, Rui Costa, Eusebio’s family, and Nelson Semedo to talk directly to Anssumane Fati and his father and convince him to play for Portugal.

I need it to happen today after the game. FPF, guarantee him a spot on the squad for the EURO’s....

GET IT DONE!!!!

City looked uninspired from the start. ilkay was literally doing 0. Silva wasn't on the ball a lot and Rodri isn't creating things (obviously). KDB helped in the second half but still didn't look at all like his normal self. Was def a trap game. Not even going to speak on the Otamendi blunder. But Walker at least gave effort...even if he was responsible for the second goal. Gonna be real shaky the next few months without Laporte.

edit: just saw the neymar goal....yikes that was impressive

Last edited:
City looked uninspired from the start. ilkay was literally doing 0. Silva wasn't on the ball a lot and Rodri isn't creating things (obviously). KDB helped in the second half but still didn't look at all like his normal self. Was def a trap game. Not even going to speak on the Otamendi blunder. But Walker at least gave effort...even if he was responsible for the second goal. Gonna be real shaky the next few months without Laporte.

edit: just saw the neymar goal....yikes that was impressive
I know gundam wing likes to play further forward as a 8 or 10 as his preference but that’s just simply not where he plays his best for us. He’s just much better as a 6 and I’d prefer to only see him playing in that roll now when giving Rodri a rest but if he has to play further forward it should be in a league cup game Or early round FA cup

So it’s joao > fati > vinny jr?

I haven’t given up on Vini, but from watching CR7 and Messi it’s very obvious to me that the single most impactful and important thing a player can do on the pitch is score consistently. I know there are people here that’ll say a CM is more important but there’s a reason beyond marketing that forwards are the most expensive. And unfortunately Vini is terrible at finishing as of now.

One thing to remember too with him though is that he was one of our top performers under Solari, until he was overplayed and injured as a result. And while recovering from injury Hazard was bought and relegated him to the bench. Then he was played on the right which was a fail too. All of this, that he really has no control over, has taken him out of his groove and hurt his confidence.

The verdict is still out on where Fati falls, but along with Joao, Sancho is also undoubtedly ahead of Vinicius right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom