Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City women win first ever women’s Manchester derby

Winning goal was great too

Last edited:
Ansu Fati has chosen Spain over Portugal, interesting

Would take a warning from Inaki tho who's played 1 match for senior team
Yeah that doesn’t make sense to me. It’s not like spain is oozing speed or has a bunch of great forwards
Inaki should be called up...especially after how he started this season

Also, Fati is def on a different level he’ll be fine

Legit question. How many world class players does England currently have?

Feel like they are just glorified flat track bully’s and shrink when facing legit opposition

Ansu Fati has chosen Spain over Portugal, interesting

Would take a warning from Inaki tho who's played 1 match for senior team

I didn’t even know Inaki has only been called up ONCE. ONCE BRO? :smh:

If you’re a Black man who has lived in Spain and Portugal, and you’re deciding between which team to play for.... the answer is simple to me. It’s Portugal. (And no I’m not saying that because I’m Portuguese.)

But when you compare Portugal and Spain’s tolerance level from an objective point of view, not even close, Portugal will ALWAYS play Black Players, FFS Eusebio has a statue in Portugal, he’s been treated like a God since the 1960’s.

While in Spain 10 years ago, Luis Aragones was calling Thierry Henry “a Black SOB”. Spain was throwing bananas at Dani Alves just a few years man, come on :smh:. It’s a different world when you compare Spain vs Portugal.

I hope Fati doesn’t end up regretting this decision 5 years from now. He may be too young to be making this decision.

Legit question. How many world class players does England currently have?

Feel like they are just glorified flat track bully’s and shrink when facing legit opposition
Raheem.
Trent

And Vardy (obviously) shame he retired because he wasn’t used correctly.

I didn’t even know Inaki has only been called up ONCE. ONCE BRO? :smh:

If you’re a Black man who has lived in Spain and Portugal, and you’re deciding between which team to play for.... the answer is simple to me. It’s Portugal. (And no I’m not saying that because I’m Portuguese.)

But when you compare Portugal and Spain’s tolerance level from an objective point of view, not even close, Portugal will ALWAYS play Black Players, FFS Eusebio has a statue in Portugal, he’s been treated like a God since the 1960’s.

While in Spain 10 years ago, Luis Aragones was calling Thierry Henry “a Black SOB”. Spain was throwing bananas at Dani Alves just a few years man, come on :smh:. It’s a different world when you compare Spain vs Portugal.

I hope Fati doesn’t end up regretting this decision 5 years from now. He may be too young to be making this decision.
He’s still got time to change his mind hasn’t he? He’s 16, until he makes an appearance for the senior side, he can still play for Portugal. Hopefully realises he’s made the wrong choice. Portugal are on the up.

I think England have at least 4 world class players. Sterling, Kane...Walker, TAA I would consider world class fullbacks

I joke about England alot but I would agree with this. I also would put Vardy in there like heggsy heggsy said, had no idea he retired tho, that’s a shame.

I’ve always loved Vardy’s game.

He’s still got time to change his mind hasn’t he? He’s 16, until he makes an appearance for the senior side, he can still play for Portugal. Hopefully realises he’s made the wrong choice. Portugal are on the up.

Here’s the thing, I can see the Spanish senior squad calling him up once, just to hold on to him forever. National Teams do this all the time if there is competition from rival nations.

It’s why I think Fati should take his time, we’ll see. Hope you’re right tho.

I refuse to think see Kyle walker or Vardy as world class, both are great players in their own right btw. Can’t argue with the rest

I think England's overall talent is heading in the right direction, Sancho probably has the highest ceiling out of everybody in their ranks

I think England's overall talent is heading in the right direction, Sancho probably has the highest ceiling out of everybody in their ranks

Sancho will be the only English prospect to live up to the hype in the last 20 years (about time). It’s a great thing he’s playing in Germany. I’m a Sancho believer too.

Only thing they have missing is maybe some very good number 8s but they got that coming up too. Madison is ready now and they’ve got some youth coming up like foden in a couple years who will be ready.

All other positions they either have decent or great options.

Sterling Kane Sancho front 3 will be nasty once sancho is fully used to playing in the national team

I refuse to think see Kyle walker or Vardy as world class, both are great players in their own right btw. Can’t argue with the rest

Vardy is debatable but It doesn’t even matter since he’s retired now I guess.

I def think Kyle Walker is a World Class RB tho, one of the reasons why I didn’t want a Cancelo going to City was because I thought it’d be impossible for Cancelo to take his spot, especially in the foreseeable future.

Sancho is clearly headed towards a “world class” trajectory. And I’m not sure if Kyle Walker is world class but he’s a top 3ish RB in the world.

Sancho is clearly headed towards a “world class” trajectory. And I’m not sure if Kyle Walker is world class but he’s a top 3ish RB in the world.

This doesn’t make sense dude, if you think Kyle Walker is a “top 3” RB then he’s obviously gotta be “World Class” (To me he’s not a top 3 RB but he’s still World Class).

This doesn’t make sense dude, if you think Kyle Walker is a “top 3” RB then he’s obviously gotta be “World Class” (To me he’s not a top 3 RB but he’s still World Class).
How many forward players, midfielders and central defenders are selecting in a fantasy style draft before you select a fullback? I don’t think being one of the best RB automatically makes you world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom