• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man grabbed a handful of planters

PAUSE

who the hell was that? Jorginho?

tumblr_nw83esEyCu1qln00mo1_500.gifv

Lautaro's next club is Barcelona...I thought this was common knowledge.

I really LOL’d reading at what Rol said, I legitimately couldn’t contain myself.

It was like “Dybala is coming to Old Trafford” part II, but even more reckless. My man threw it up there with NO REGARD for human life. :lol:

But yes, Lautaro will replace Suarez at Barça sooner or later. Agreed.

Need the Galaxy to pull the upset and ATL winning the cup again...only thing stopping em is playing at Yankee Stadium or LAFC

It’s wild how soccer the only sport that loves me back now. City and Atlanta only thing keeping me sane lol
Last year when they won the cup I was at a Nuggets vs Hawks game...They had United on the big screen and that got the only big crowd reactions...Most ppl were talking bout they wish they was at the Benz instead, and the Hawks won that night too :lol:

This is just flat out embarrassing. Then they wonder why all the Soccer/Footy fans in the US don’t watch the MLS.

the worst part is that they gonna play in Yankee stadium for the next couple of years. They don't even have a site set for their own stadium.

giphy.gif

the worst part is that they gonna play in Yankee stadium for the next couple of years. They don't even have a site set for their own stadium.

giphy.gif
Mane they better stop playing and slide out to Jersey or Long Isalnd or something, anything but that baseball field :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom