Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What exactly are the refs supposed to do in this situation? Lol

this is something I’d do when playing with my friends :lol: :pimp:

red card worthy tackles every 30 seconds, kicking people in the feet and then playing the victim, hiding the ball, basically making the game unplayable for the other team and then scoring one goal on the counter to win it

#NTFC

VAR ain’t gonna stop us from getting three points today

CD19B3BC-6445-46AD-A71A-7477637814D4.jpeg

Real and Barca’s 22 points through 11 matches would have them sitting in 4th in the EPL, with Leicester having a game in hand behind them.

Neither side, nor Atleti, are showing they deserve to be champs. Let’s see who’ll be the first to string together a run of good results in the league.

Was busy this morning, I see none of y'all had the GRACE, the TEMERITY to give Lukaku his mother ******* flowers. :lol:

It's settled im getting me a lukaku 9. shirt, us big feet soccer players gotta stick together from y'all first touch merchants. :lol:

how was Radhy's first touch this morning? Immaculate as usual?

So far....Chelsea has surprised me this season... so far..

other than the Ls we have hand them this season ?

we're lucky if we get A draw within the next 5 matches. Relegation party is looking very likely :lol: :smh:

Can the Saudi's just buy the club, like now?

It's always been like that, this isn't a great RM team it's a good RM team. We played very well in attack, defense and midfield today, subs and set pieces left something to be desired. But their keeper and defenders played out their minds today, credit to them. If we played every match like today I would be more than happy with this team.

You know when it's bad I'm here to tell you it's bad.

I forgot to say earlier, GG to y’all Arsenal fans....but Wolves should have won today.

Also Emery is absolutely terrible man, he legitimately reminds me of a Spanish David Moyes. Absolutely clueless. Arsenal need to make that change soon before it’s toooo late.

we're lucky if we get A draw within the next 5 matches. Relegation party is looking very likely :lol: :smh:

Can the Saudi's just buy the club, like now?

United have an easy schedule tho from what I see....if they don’t win these games, Ole gotta go (but he won’t)....

C8400A52-3910-4200-AB59-A840F970129D.jpeg

God he better get sacked tomorrow. Never should have been given the job in the first place. Promote Hansi Flick to caretaker or call Jupp back for a few months then grab either Ten Hag, Poch, or Nagelsmann this summer. Really hope our board doesn't screw this up

United have an easy schedule tho from what I see....if they don’t win these games, Ole gotta go (but he won’t)....

C8400A52-3910-4200-AB59-A840F970129D.jpeg
Sheffield and Aston Villa wont be a walk in the park. I can see Sheffield drawing or winning at home and Villa at least having a heartbeat against them like they did yesterday with Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom