⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool is really gonna run away with the league aren't they...

Benteke fell off so hard after he transferred from Aston Villa

Dude went from being a regular in the Belgium squad to being a bit part player for lower table sides

Feel like it all went downhill after he scored this banger

tumblr_nukugcvbEu1tz12kuo2_400.gifv

Of course Soton end up bottling it after all those missed chances to put it away,Laca Flocka saving Emery's ***

Emery still needs to go tomorrow. Poch is available, still in London probably. Do it, Josh.

Get this coach the F out of here!! Gonna lose all our best players this summer if something doesn’t change, then we’ll be REALLY trash :smh: :smh:

I swear if this dude emery is still around in January ..

guendozi is my guy and all but I think willock needs to start in front of him

Pool is really gonna run away with the league aren't they...

Dude went from being a regular in the Belgium squad to being a bit part player for lower table sides

Feel like it all went downhill after he scored this banger

tumblr_nukugcvbEu1tz12kuo2_400.gifv

still remember watching this live, i jumped off the couch

Almost doesn’t count breh
He's new to England and playing under a manager who has no tactical plans. He'll be fine, the only question is how long it takes (hopefully sooner than later). Laca took at least half a season to get settled and that was under Wenger, so Pepe under Trashery might take some time too.

Almost doesn’t count breh
He's new to England and playing under a manager who has no tactical plans. He'll be fine, the only question is how long it takes (hopefully sooner than later). Laca took at least half a season to get settled and that was under Wenger, so Pepe under Trashery might take some time too.
Based on their performances this season Martinelli > Pepe

All I seen Pepe do is try a bunch of wild **** and miss.

In Pepe's defence, he didn't have Ozil supplying him most of the season cause of Emery stupid ***.

With PSG looming I hope we don't come out all non chalant, this is the more important match

I’d be surprised if they’re not up for this match. There’s a lot of buzz around it with how Sociedad have been playing and Odegaard at the Bernabeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom