⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Vasquez didnt offer absolutely nothing on the right flank. Nothing! Casemiro was everywhere, almost had a hattrick. Once mendy and vini jr came, the game woke up.. mendy is brilliant.. once marcelo came out, his face was as if he knows his days are numbered lol. Vini jr was great other than his usual couple dumb pass/shots. He was all over the place and building and doing plays... modric wow! Didnt watch the first half tho..

man i remember when madrid fans (especially the ones on here ) were dragging casemiro through the mud
i told yall were trippin
yall were ready to give llorente the reigns

Not going to lie, during last season I wanted to blow the whole damn thing up. Casemiro convinced me very early this season though. Imo he’s separated himself from the rest of the pack as this season’s best DM.

Someone who hasn’t convinced me at all is Luka Jovic though. The more he plays the more I wonder what he can bring a RM team. He lacks height, he isn’t fast, he doesn’t work hard, isn’t exceptionally skilled, and doesn’t have any swagger.

On the other hand, another young BL striker has many of those things. Props to Haaland. Dude is a pretty unique player. I remember checking his highlights a few months back and just about every goal came from a low driven shot. Dude is an expert with that, as he showed with 2 of his finishes today. He’s got a great first touch on him too which sets up his very direct game.

Damn Wolves came back to win after being down 2-0 at halftime.

Traore was lethal!:pimp:

United gonna lose tomorrow we’ll be tied for 5th:emoji_thumbsup:

Neto already has done more in two games than that bum Cutrone did all season.

what yall doing with thiago?

united need thiago
he would be good for arteta and arsenal as well

Man things are looking a bit shaky with him. It's our ****ty board's fault for not giving him a strong destroyer/CDM partner in the MF. Thiago isn't a true. He's better in the 8 role where he can play higher up and open up the play. There was news a few days ago that our board is unhappy with his ability to show up in big games (which does happen often but I attribute it more to what I said earlier) and are considering moving him this summer. They wanna sell all our good players but won't buy high level replacements even with all the money in the bank. This must be what it feels like to be an arsenal fan during transfer windows :smh:

On the other hand, another young BL striker has many of those things. Props to Haaland. Dude is a pretty unique player. I remember checking his highlights a few months back and just about every goal came from a low driven shot. Dude is an expert with that, as he showed with 2 of his finishes today. He’s got a great first touch on him too which sets up his very direct game.
He's 6'4 too. I just checked a compilation of his goals in the past year and you're not exaggerating. Virtually every goal was a low driven.

Someone who hasn’t convinced me at all is Luka Jovic though. The more he plays the more I wonder what he can bring a RM team. He lacks height, he isn’t fast, he doesn’t work hard, isn’t exceptionally skilled, and doesn’t have any swagger.

The more I look into it seems he played off Haller and Rebic extremely well at Frankfurt. One reason I was very high on Haller is that guy has almost WC passing for a player his height. He had a ton of assists and hold up play allowing Rebic and Jovic to eat.

You would think in a slower league Jovic would of thrived because the Bundesliga can be as fast if not faster than the Prem. He was also one of the best potential players out of last summer's transfer window anyways. I wouldnt count him out quite yet but he does seem not have the "it" factor for a Real Madrid player.

I feel like just a few months ago I was hearing about how great Kepa is :lol: not sure what’s happened since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom