⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to remind everyone this board let Dani olmo, Carlos Perez, Abel Ruiz, Carlos alena, and kubo go to sign braithwaite

And I have nothing really against braithwaite.
He’s actually a solid player with a great work ethic but he can’t even play in the champions league

It’s nice to know barca can just spend 20 mill like it’s nothing though

I don’t understand how could the bastion of justice and protectors of the #BeautifulGame UEFA have such an individual on their executive board and FFP chamber.
E04E7E13-53DC-4EF3-AEF8-3B826FE85BAA.gif

UEFA transparently trying to get ahead of potential City lines of defense is hilarious :rofl:
Hmmm I seem to remember uefa quickly dropping PSG case of an overvalued sponsor the same thing they wanna clip us for. certainly has nothing to do with this upstanding individual who they let on their executive committee board and FFP chamber around the same time...surely not
FB304D9E-C51A-4D7B-86A9-23A40255C13D.jpeg

He really did - then Pep gave the fakest smile at the end. Love it.

Bartomeu has absolutely no chance on being re-elected. First Messi, now Pep. He’s finished.
I don’t think he’s able to run again but he has people in his camp he’s going to endorse. They are def screwed

I feel like Hakimi should see if he can find a deal with BVB after his loan spell. It would be amazing to see him continue his growth with that young squad. I mean Real Madrid already has Odriozola and I dont think RM would even think to play him at LB with how deep they are in that position.

Hes had 6 goals and 9 assists this year playing RB, LB, and even midfield. Very versatile and an important piece to BVB's attack. Idk if his play/form will translate back into La Liga and with Real Madrid.

I feel like Hakimi should see if he can find a deal with BVB after his loan spell. It would be amazing to see him continue his growth with that young squad. I mean Real Madrid already has Odriozola and I dont think RM would even think to play him at LB with how deep they are in that position.

Hes had 6 goals and 9 assists this year playing RB, LB, and even midfield. Very versatile and an important piece to BVB's attack. Idk if his play/form will translate back into La Liga and with Real Madrid.
He slots in at RB, with Carvajal's up & down form he has a legitimate chance to win the starting spot, and he's ahead of Odriozola. And most importantly Dortmund won't pay his transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom