⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kante's body is breaking down. I can feel his pain

Frank! That's my manager. I know I was a bit too hard on him lately but still proud of him. Bad losses and ugly defending set plays annoy me the mostly. I hope fans don't go too hard on him as well

Very excited to see RLC back soon. I hope he's 200%, not 100%

I need RLC to regain the form he was in right before he was injured. Dude looked sensational last spring.

Let’s be real. Y’all don’t give a **** about Leganese. Y’all just mad at Barca cause it’s barca

Yall don’t even watch la liga. Buncha PSK pearl clutching going on

But I agree The rule is stupid and should be changed. Leganese isn’t mad at Barca but mad at la liga. But here y’all are up in arms :lol:

if Madrid did it you’d be out here with your pitchfork

True just Not like Madrid though :lol:
You want clubs to be just as scummy as yours but it ain’t happening

Y’all have done a great job of closing the gap in just 10 years tho :lol:

Barça are now a 12 point run away from tying it up.

Let’s be real. Y’all don’t give a **** about Leganese. Y’all just mad at Barca cause it’s barca

But I agree The rule is stupid and should be changed. Leganese isn’t mad at Barca but mad at la liga. But here y’all are up in arms :lol:

I disagree. The reason it induces anger is because it’s the classic case of the powerful preying on the powerless with impunity. The fact that Barcelona was the offender makes no difference to me.

Barça definitely wouldn’t have done this let’s say 10 years ago...
Been saying Barca is just as evil as the other big clubs, the halo is gone

Remember when Barcelona wouldn’t sell jersey sponsorship space out of principle? Now they look like a 3rd division South American club with different sponsors on the front, back, and sleeves.

hella random but i got a client whose last name is bernardino and I can't help but wonder there's gotta be a player out there already wit that handle :lol:

]
proving my point
Again, everyone hates Barca. This is directed at Barca instead of advocating for Leganese. If another smaller la liga team did this y’all wouldn’t say anything and you know it

It wouldn't be news if it was a smaller team. If Madrid or Valencia did it people would say the same thing.

You’re right to say most parties have barely watched Leganes or Braithwaite. The difference is that the vast majority are merely giving their 2 cents, while one decided to pay $20m.

Im curious also, I was told that they had a great academy full of able footballers

some say the best!

Interesting
1A6DA9E5-5374-47B8-9424-D3B418D13D2A.jpeg

And a lot of people getting at RM, Madrid definitely isn’t the gold standard for internal affairs, but as far as handling things with other clubs, it’s an important part of their business plan to keep good relations.

examples include RM paying millions above certain release clause, this recent story:

52524391-8398-47CD-82F8-EC70A8D6D458.jpeg

putting out a cominicado to deny rumors of Mbappe to RM being imminent in order to keep good relations with PSG.

Flo knows the importance of paying a little more up front (and respectfully negotiating as opposed to facelessly transferring money to trigger a release clause) can pay big dividends down the line. Now when clubs like Lens or Betis happen to have the next hot prospect, you know who gets priority and is easier to negotiate with?

RM makes sure to not do things like this, not out of niceness, but because it’s wise business.

You’re right to say most parties have barely watched Leganes or Braithwaite. The difference is that the vast majority are merely giving their 2 cents, while one decided to pay $20m.

some say the best!
yup cost 20 million and has 4x as many goals as jovic and hazard combined who cost 8x as much as him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom