• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200227_213057.jpg

This is too much :lol:

Just enjoy the picture.

Speaking of leagues, the Bundesliga is playing the best of the big 5 this year in european competitions so far. All 5 clubs in europe either won their first leg in CL (bayern, dortmund, leipzig) and both clubs in the EL (Leverkusen and Wolfsburg) advanced to the round of 16 today

Speaking of leagues, the Bundesliga is playing the best of the big 5 this year in european competitions so far. All 5 clubs in europe either won their first leg in CL (bayern, dortmund, leipzig) and both clubs in the EL (Leverkusen and Wolfsburg) advanced to the round of 16 today

I would say the Bundesliga is the best league in the world this season.

Leverkusen absolutely rocked Porto, but even if they didn’t I still would have said Bundesliga is 1st.

Sounders were disappointing, even without Nico Lodeiro, and even though I’m a supporter I’m glad my fellow supporters that have been sipping the MLS juice a little too much can **** a bit. Rooting for LAFC/ATLU to take the CCL though, both those fanbases/atmospheres are dope.

Embarrassing. The tie was still up for grabs going on the second leg. This is where I root for all Portugal teams in European play to help with the coefficients and champions leagues spots for the primeira liga. At least Portugal fc is holding it down. They have more Portuguese players in the starting lineup than Porto and sporting combined. Lol.

Such a pivotal Serie A fixture with no fans in attendance. Should be interesting boring
ftfy
all of these close door matches are a terrible watch tbh
it's unfair to the home team as well

at least we wont hear any racist chants

Such a pivotal Serie A fixture with no fans in attendance. Should be interesting.

Yea I’m surprised they didn’t postpone the game being that it might be the most important match of the season. No fans doesn’t seem fair to Juve, but you know what - get over it, y’all won the last 8 titles.

I want to hear what these players and coaches are saying - I find that fascinating. I want to hear if the players are ignoring Sarri, does Sarri seem out of his depth, is Conte really that crazy? did Conte really just threaten to kill someone? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom