⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200119-083626_Twitter.jpg

can't lie, really wanted that undefeated title run. need to get healthy for Europe.

They'll be in for Pogba this summer won't they? :smh:

This post wasn’t showing up earlier on my phone for some reason...

Ronnie’s not wrong tho, CR7 and Dybala barely get support.

I don’t see Pogba going back tho unless United are willing to accept a swap plus cash.

River Plate currently losing by 1 to Defensa y Justicia, who is managed by River legend Hernan Crespo. If the result holds Boca and River will go into the final weekend of the season tied in points. You can’t win a title by goal difference in Argentina, so if the season ends and they’re tied in points we’ll have another Boca/River final.

This post wasn’t showing up earlier on my phone for some reason...

Ronnie’s not wrong tho, CR7 and Dybala barely get support.

I don’t see Pogba going back tho unless United are willing to accept a swap plus cash.
i mean who would've thought that aaron ramsey and rabiot would be a bust?

oh that's right...everybody did.

Only in MLS can a keeper handball damn near the middle of the pitch and not get sent off...
A win to start the season for Atlanta though :smokin

i mean who would've thought that aaron ramsey and rabiot would be a bust?

oh that's right...everybody did.

That’s not the full issue tho....

The bigger issue is, nobody saw Sarri being this much of a bust. We all thought Sarri would come in buzzing. You, I, and almost everybody.

He’s been out if his depth since arriving.

River Plate currently losing by 1 to Defensa y Justicia, who is managed by River legend Hernan Crespo. If the result holds Boca and River will go into the final weekend of the season tied in points. You can’t win a title by goal difference in Argentina, so if the season ends and they’re tied in points we’ll have another Boca/River final.

Where? In Madrid again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom