⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have an expert PShopper in here but I forgot who....

we need a gif of a big Corona head on Steven Gerard’s face during that slip......

1584065234852.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the fact that the preme was going to just continue as usual, with fans at that! even after 2 of your clubs just played against teams from a league that was suspended due to coronavirus concerns is super dumb.

****ing clowns

the fact that the preme was going to just continue as usual, with fans at that! even after 2 of your clubs just played against teams from a league that was suspended due to coronavirus concerns is super dumb.

****ing clowns

Bro I said this man. Brits are a very odd culture compared to the rest of Mainland Europe. The fact that they’ve been isolated on an rainy dark island since eternity makes them think “ohhh that’s not our problem, let’s get this money instead”

All of PSG made fun of Haaland after they beat Dortmund yesterday except Cavani. He refused to.

pretty sure it wasn't at you flyeed

El Matador has always been class, none of that funny business

****ing finally!!

What was it that he said?

Well if the Euro’s do go thru (they won’t), terrible timing for my man Ricardo Pereira. ACL injury, damn.

Guess Cancelo automatically makes the team now even tho he made that dumb move to City.

Bro I said this man. Brits are a very odd culture compared to the rest of Mainland Europe. The fact that they’ve been isolated on an rainy dark island since eternity makes them think “ohhh that’s not our problem, let’s get this money instead”

not surprising when they got this guy in charge

Still don't know what they were thinking releasing that statement, was shockingly stupid and out of touch

Seen Mens players publicly siding with the USWNT too ever since as they should

It just showed he was never fit for the position in the first place. He is a Goldman Sachs man who never kicked a ball or played a minute on the pitch. I knew the USSF couldn't hide all those cases against them forever. Even though I'm glad he's gone, there's still a lot of cleaning up to do at the USSF.

As a Citeh fan i can admit that league title was theirs even if it gets cancelled, but if it does get cancelled then :lol:

rough stretch of form theyve been through, Villa 5-0, quite lucky vs West Ham, Chelsea match 2-0, Watford waxing tf out of them, Milner amazing goal line clearance v Bournemouth, unlucky in the tie vs Atleti but lost both and eliminated from CL in the round of 16 and the day before a pandemic cancelled or postponed all sports for a while could prevent them from lifting the trophy. Went from a possible quadruple to maybe not even lifting the league title (officially) in 2 or 3 weeks? Cant make it up :lol: . Jokes aside theyve been so good this year and we all know it. Hope we can figure this virus situation out soon

stay calm, smart, prepared and safe NT fam

It’s kind of funny to think after all those fake Copa Americas they were finally set to be on a sensible every 2 years before a WC schedule, just to possibly go back to being on odd years like they started :lol:

the longer this goes one the worse the fixture congestion gets. Not to mention a few clubs already have a few postponed matches prior to this. No way it could all be squeezed in before the euros but those will most likely be postponed till 2021. But If the leagues move games to the summer to finish the season then how would that affect the transfermarket? And how closely would that run into the next season? Would next season have to be pushed back? But then I’d that happens that would just push the fixtures closer to the euros again and that would be unfair on players as well. A lot of variables the leagues have to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom